Part 23

The imagined couple in the entertainment industry that many people wanted to see was Non and Becky, as they took care of each other on set in such a close manner. The illustrations in the gossip magazine were pictures taken on the set of a drama, helping the readers understand their roles better. Nam put down the magazine after reading every letter.

She had been exposed to so much news in the entertainment industry that she could distinguish between what was true and what was just promotional material for the stars and actors. The news about Becky was merely a PR stunt arranged by the drama production team to generate interest. With the growing influence of social media, they had to find ways to captivate the audience even more.

The drama production team was rushing to finish filming the drama in time for its scheduled airing. Both the hero and heroine were famous, especially the rising star Becky Rebecca, who served as a presenter for many products. Many other dramas were waiting for the young heroine's decision to work together.

The expressions in the eyes of a rising young heroine like Rebecca revealed her feelings, and the managers who had been taking care of her since the beginning knew what she was thinking. Only a sweet and beautiful woman like Dr. Freen Sarocha could receive such special affectionate looks from Becky. However, they had to be cautious even in their newfound understanding of love, as they were already deeply in love.

"Nam, have you arranged the tickets for me?"

"I've already bought them. But I want you to be careful."

Nam worried about Becky, whom she treated like a younger sister. Initially, Freen wanted to take a vacation in Thailand, but he explained and agreed to go abroad as Becky preferred.

"Yes, Nam."

"Traveling abroad is easier than in Thailand."

"The paparazzi probably won't go to Italy to take our photos,

Nam."

"If they follow you, that magazine must have a big budget."

Sometimes, when journalists capture personal photos of celebrities, singers, or actors, it makes one wonder about the extent of their efforts.

"Is this news, Nam?"

"It's news about you and Non. Have you explained the gossip news in the entertainment industry to Dr. Freen?"

"I have explained it. She didn't say anything, but I'm still worried." She knew that P'Freen didn't like the entertainment industry. Last night, she briefly mentioned the news to her, and P'Freen remained silent.

"Becky, please continue filming the drama scene. Once we're finished, we'll hurry back."

"Do we have any other work to do, Nam?"

"No, but there's a thank you party at St. King Hospital."

"P'Freen didn't tell me about this party."

"I just found out from the director. Don't be angry with the doctor."

Nam quickly grabbed Becky's phone as she was about to call Freen. She needed to tell P'Freen to go easy on Becky. At first, She couldn't believe it when Becky told her that Freen was so kind, but now she believed her.

"I didn't want to call and bother P'Freen."

"Really? Nowadays, you're always complaining about the doctor."

"Nam!"

" P'Freen, my leg hurts, and my back hurts. P'Freen... I'm tired."

The manager mocked her with a teasing tone, causing the young actress to blush before returning to the set as the break for filming ended.