Part 9

The eyes in the examination room continued to stare at each other. Freen looked away and slowly let go of the hand that was holding her neck.

Becky glanced at the white robe walking towards the door, her face filled with disappointment. She had done this, but Freen didn't seem to care at all.

Crack!

The sound of the door locking made the cheeks of the woman in the room turn red. 

Becky felt short of breath as she saw the eyes staring at her body. Freen's calm gaze made her heart pound, as if waiting to hear whether Freen would accept or reject her.

"Take it off, so Doctor can examine the rash thoroughly."

"P'Freen..."

Freen's calm eyes fixed on the small piece of cloth that still covered the actress's breasts, making her feel embarrassed and rub her face. It wouldn't be fair to say they were challenging each other, as they were the only two left in the room.

"If you don't want me to check, you can put on your clothes and leave." 

Her voice remained calm. But if the perceptive woman wearing only a bra could feel her heartbeat, she would laugh and gloat. Because the person in front of her always made Freen lose herself.

"Yes, I'll take it off so P'Freen can examine it thoroughly."

This wasn't a challenge, but a feeling of hurt because Freen continued to ignore her. Becky tried to hold back her tears, as she was just a patient at the moment. Not as special as before, when she was always number one in Freen's eyes.

Her slender hands trembled slightly as she was about to reach behind and unhook her bra. The exposed skin on her upper body meant nothing compared to the still gaze fixed upon her, as she was just a normal patient.

The plump breasts on her fragile body caught Freen's attention, and her throat suddenly felt dry. 

The rhythm of her steps towards the patient was loud in the examination room and now Freen stood in front of her.

Freen's slender fingers traced the bare skin on Becky's back, causing her to tremble slightly. It was a familiar feeling. The overwhelming feeling of longing made her not think of anything else except wanting the woman in the white coat in front of her.

"P'Freen..."

"There's still a bit of rash left. It will completely heal in two or three days."

"P'Freen..."

"Take the prescribed medication and apply the cream as advised, and the rash will heal faster."

Freen was examining the skin for the rash. But Becky tightly pursed her lips. If her skin couldn't feel any gentle touch from Freen, perhaps she was just a person who had left the world.

The distance between them was so close that they could feel each other's breath, but she couldn't do anything except remain still and let Freen examine and treat the red rash. Becky held her breath, as her heart was beating fast. But the more she resisted, the more it made Freen realize that she was shaken by what had just happened.

If Becky dared to make eye contact with Freen, she would see the hidden feelings in those eyes. Even though her slender fingers didn't tremble when she touched the beautiful skin, her heart trembled violently. That familiar feeling made Freen feel hot and hard to control.

It was truly torturous to hide the desire for something that their hearts still longed for, like being forbidden to eat their favorite food, even though it was placed right in front of them.