Part 13

The sun was about to set, leaving only sunlight shining into the room. The curtains were open, and the medication had caused the patient to fall asleep. Becky looked around the room and her eyes fell upon her personal manager, who was sleeping on the long sofa. Only Nam was present, as Freen was not there. She remembered that before falling asleep, Freen had held her hand and provided comfort.

"Oh, you woke up?"

"Where is P'Freen, Nam?"

Becky asked immediately Freen. There was no question about Nam. Bye.

"Dr. Freen didn't tell me."

"Okay."

"But Dr. Freen told me that if you wake up, please let a nurse inform her."

Nam was confident that Dr. Freen had influence over Becky because she had seen Becky's expression change from disappointment to a smile after hearing that sentence from Nam.

"Nam..."

"Alright, you're feeling better now. I'd like to ask you something."

Nam not only spoke, but she also dragged a chair to sit next to the bed, making sure the patient couldn't avoid her gaze.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Excuse me, may I check on the patient?"

That's it, there wasn't even time to ask anything. She had to move to stand on the other side of Becky's bed. The nurse asked many questions, and Doctor kept writing down the orders.

"Where is Dr. Freen? Why doesn't she come and check on me herself?"

"Dr. Freen has a special case. So, Dr. Wut will examine you instead." The nurse spoke softly, as she had been well-trained to respond to curious patients

Dr. Wut gave a handsome smile to the beautiful female patient. Dr. Freen had asked him to come in for a check-up. Even though he had completed the notes that the senior doctor had given him and didn't need to ask any more questions, he still wanted to see Ms. Becky Rebecca's biography, neatly written in Dr. Freen's unique handwriting.

The phrase 'important case' hurt Becky. Even though she knew that doctors never neglect their patients, she wanted Freen to take care of her as well.

"You don't have a fever. Tonight, the nurse will probably give you saline so you can feel better, and tomorrow Dr. Freen will allow you to go home."

The soft and pleasant voice of the handsome young doctor spoke, but it didn't capture the patient's attention. When the young actress moved the blanket to let him know that she needed to rest right now.

The handsome young doctor and the nurse had already left the room, but the entire room remained silent. Nam sighed Initially, she had thought about investigating to find out the truth.

What happened between Becky and Dr. Freen? And what caused the couple to separate? But she was sure that there were still good feelings, or love, left in their hearts.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

A knock on the door startled both the patient and the attendant out of their trance. Before Nam walked over to see who was visiting Becky, Becky had forbidden her from telling the family. But when she saw the beautiful faces of the people who walked in, Nam greeted them in surprise.

"Kimbly!"

"Hello, Nam. I came to visit a patient."

Kimbly still maintained her excellent manners and hadn't changed a bit. She was beautiful, cute, and humble, which made her a favorite among people all over the country.