Special Chapter 3

Second-year medical students gradually entered the lecture hall of the Faculty of Medicine at a famous university, hurrying to reserve their seats as the start time of Freen's lecture approached.

All the students were eager to attend the classes taught by Dr. Freen. As Freen walked into the lecture room, all eyes were focused on her. She had a sweet smile on her face, making the teaching atmosphere enjoyable, even though Freen could be a bit strict. The class proceeded according to the schedule, and time flew by.

After the class ended, Freen smiled at the students and gave them permission to ask questions about any parts of the lesson they didn't understand. However, many of the medical students seemed hesitant to ask questions, which made her curious and a bit disappointed.

"Professor, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Is your significant other a famous star, as the rumors say?"

"Please ask about the lesson."

The calm voice of the beautiful professor caused the medical students to separate from each other and let her leave the lecture room. Several minutes passed, indicating that the P'Freen needed to prepare for the next lesson.

As agreed with the medical team, teaching time for the day had come to an end. Freen started packing up her personal belongings, preparing to rush to the faculty parking area. Some people waiting there started to show a slightly annoyed expression on their faces.

She was required to be a professor three days a week, but all her mornings were dedicated to teaching, as she had to work at St. King Hospital in the afternoons. However, this week, the university asked her to teach on Sunday, which upset her as it meant half of their morning time together was taken away.

Freen smiled when she saw a luxury car with a familiar license plate waiting in the parking lot, just as they had arranged. Today, they would go out for lunch together. But a student's call from behind made her turn around and engage in a conversation, even though she was already near the car.

"Professor, I have a few questions to ask."

"What's the matter, student?"

Freen couldn't help but observe the cute medical student in front of her. This group of students had every brand-name item. In the past, she might not have been interested in material things. But now, if it weren't for the people waiting in the car, she wouldn't have used them. Or perhaps she bought them because she didn't have much knowledge about these things.

But now she knows that sometimes the people we love are brand ambassadors for those brands.

"Professor, is there someone on your mind?"

"That's not a question about the lesson. I have the right not to answer."

"Can I have the professor's personal business card then?"

"Questions related to the lesson should be asked at the university, student."

"I can leave my business card with you professor... I'm SongJet."

The cute medical student didn't seem to give up on establishing a connection with the pretty professor. But before she could even hand her business card to the P'Freen, she was startled by the sweet voice of a woman wearing sunglasses.

"Teerak, can you get in the car now? We're already past our appointment time!"

"Excuse me, student."

If she continued to stand still and refused to get in the car, she knew that the owner of the sweet voice would definitely step out of the car and stand next to her, asserting ownership over Freen.