Part 15

Many people gathered at the famous golf course this morning, socializing or conducting business. Freen is probably one of those people whom her parents wanted to introduce to their friends' sons or even senior doctors on weekends.

She places a small white ball in position and grips a golf club recommended by a senior doctor. Dr. Krik, one of the best gastroenterology specialists at St. King's Hospital, whom the director, Dr.Heng, admires greatly, comments on his golf skills.

"You play golf well."

The doctor is amazed by the skill of the beautiful female doctor from the dermatology department. Her swing rhythm looks beautiful and pleasing to the eye.

"Not at all, Krik. I studied a bit when I was a child."

Freen smiles at the doctor before preparing for the next round. However, Freen's swing this time is not as good as before because her focus is not on her driving. She is focused on a woman walking towards them with an instructor.

Freen hasn't paid attention to the conversation of the person next to her until she needs to order drinking water from a doctor in front of her. Once again, she has to admit to herself that the woman still influences her thoughts and bothers her heart, especially when she sees that soft, slender hand being touched by the large hand of a guy who is probably a coach.

She has been staring so often that she has become accustomed to it. She is taking an urgent golf course because she needs to use it for a scene in a recently added drama. The beautiful actress chats with the trainer for a moment before walking away from the teaching area.

Amidst the crowd of people talking and playing golf, their eyes meet. The beautiful face of Becky catches the attention of many people, followed by the sound of gossip.

But her steps are steady, and she doesn't appear shy at all. And that woman is looking at her.

Freen can only look at the beautiful face of Becky in front of her as thin lips, covered in lip gloss, say something. Perhaps it's because of the red wine she drank last night that her thought process is slow. What she should do is not get close to the woman in front of her, but she stands still, unable to move away from the person who is approaching.

"P'Freen, please teach me how to drive a golf ball."

"Why do I have to teach you?"

"Because I need to learn for a drama scene. And most importantly, I don't want to get close to other people. Because you are jealous of me."

Becky sends a sweet smile to Freen, who is still standing there, stunned by these words. Although the Freen's eyes remain calm, she doesn't show much emotion. But standing still and staring indicates that the doctor must feel some displeasure.

Freen immediately turns her face away from the sweet smile directed at her. This woman still knows her personality well, as always.

"I'm not jealous of you."

"You're lying."

"I'm not lying."

"Why are your ears turning red, P'Freen?" Becky holds back a smile when she notices this. Whenever her P'Freen is shy or caught doing something wrong, her ears always turn red like this.

"It's hot."

"But I think the weather is fine this morning."

"I have nothing to talk to you about." Freen realizes that she has been talking to a mean woman for too long. She moves away, but it seems that a pleading look from Becky and the soft hands holding hers make it difficult.