Part 7

The image of tears flowing accompanied by the sound of Becky sobbing still lingers in Freen's feelings. Freen decided to go back and sit in her own study instead of going home to rest.

Today would be the day she wasn't strong enough to ignore that cruel woman. Valentine's Day was priceless, but why did she have to come and visit her? That's not her job.

Sweet eyes looked at the pen box in the hidden drawer. It should be discarded from the day of judgment. But she chose to keep this first gift because she can't dare to throw away this pen.

The sad smile in her eyes still radiated every emotion when the pen box was opened. A gold pen for women is a pen that will remind them that they will always miss each other. The woman said that she wanted Freen to use the pen where she worked.

Sweet memories came back to make her smile even though it was only the past.

Flashback

The mansion door was open, but there was no light as usual. Her lover said that she was waiting in the room. But why were the lights still off ike this? Usually, the room would be bright if she came early because she didn't like the dark.

"Bec, Are you in the room?" 

Freen tried to call her girlfriend because Becky was probably playing something quietly. She might not be in the room. Freen turned on the light and when she looked into the room, it was decorated with lots of balloons and colorful paper.

"Happy Birthday, my P'Freen."

Today was Freen's birthday, but she worked until she forgot that it was her birthday.

"P'Freen. Happy birthday." A sweet voice came with the ice cream cake. Freen smiled, Becky was very beautiful in her white dress.

"I forgot that today is my birthday."

"Please make a wish before the cake melts."

"I hope you will love me very much."

"No one uttered the request aloud." Becky was very embarrassed, and they went to the living room together.

"Are you embarrassed?"

"Who wouldn't be embarrassed if you made such a request?"

"I'm telling the truth."

The ice cream cake had been placed on the table, but Freen was looking at her lover who was busy preparing dishes for the ice cream cake.

"You like teasing me."

"I really love you."

"I love you so much, too." Becky said, then gave ice cream to the birthday person.

Freen made her lover shy and avoided looking at her. They fed each other ice cream cakes. They were very happy and the sound from the TV was no longer important to them.

They were more interested in feeding ice cream and kissing than they were interested in TV.

Freen smiled at her lover who had just finished showering and was wearing a bathrobe. She didn't use skin care as usual but took something and gave some gifts to Freen.

Freen could guess what was in the box. She hugged her lover and carried her to sit on her legs while kissing her lover's cheek.

"Is that a pen?"

"Yes, I chose it myself."

She gave the gift to Freen and opened the box, then they looked at this pen together.