chapter 62 - old and new friends

Two days passed and everyone was getting back into their normal routine again, and returned to going to work everyday day with Ino tagging along as always.

Ino sat comfortably in Takeomi's lap using her phone as he did his work, "are you comfortable?" He asked glancing at her unmoving figure, "yeah I'm trying not to move too much so I won't disturb you" she smiled, "thanks for being considerate but please move every once in a while, I need to know if your alive" he joked "noted" she giggled, Takeomi glanced at the clock "seems like it's lunch time" he pointed out.

Ino stretched and rested on Takeomi's chest, "do you wanna order lunch?" She asked, "how about we go out instead" he suggested, Ino smiled and jumped of him "sounds good, let's go" she quickly agreed, Takeomi stood up and took his keys "alright" he smiled and took her hand as they walked out of the office.

On their way out they ran into a busy looking Kokonoi, "hey Koko" Ino greeted who smiled gently at her, "where are you guys going?" He asked, "to lunch" Takeomi answered "why don't you come with us?" Ino offered, "I wish but I'm way behind my schedule" he sighed, "make sure to take a break" she smiled.

Kokonoi smiled and pecked Ino on the lips "alright I will, have fun" he said before walking away, "are you ready to go?" Takeomi asked, "yeah" Ino nodded, and they proceeded to go downstairs and leave the building.

Takeomi drove them to a nearby restaurant for lunch, Ino smiled as they entered the cozy atmosphere of the restaurant, "it's so nice" she commented, Takeomi nodded as he took a look around "good afternoon, would you like a table for two?" A waitress asked "yes please" he answered.

The waitress smiled politely and led the two to a table near the glass big window, "what would you like to order?" She politely asked, "I'm in the mood for something different, so how about ... Spaghetti?" she answered, "I'll have the same" Takeomi said, "I'll have it out quickly" the waitress smiled and walked off.

While the two waited for their orders two new customers came in, Ino's eyes widened "is that Mochi?" She asked, Takeomi turned to look at where Ino was facing, "yeah it's him... Is that a woman?" He questioned, "it must be his new girlfriend" she said excitedly, "seems so" he agreed "let's call him over" Ino suggested, "hey Mochi" she called out and waved, Mochi quickly noticed and walked towards them.

"Hey, What's up?" Mochi greeted, "you here for lunch too?" Takeomi asked, "yeah, it's pretty close and the food is good" Mochi answered, "and with your date to" Ino smiled and turned to look at the woman who was quietly waiting to be noticed.

Ino looked at the woman taking in her appearance, she was light skinned with midnight brown eyes and black hair, her height was about average, she had two ear piercings and was dressed casually, "good afternoon" Ino greeted, "good afternoon to you too" the lady greeted cheerfully, greatly contrasting the air of gloom and strictness she carried.

The two ladies smiled at each other, "why don't you two take a seat" Takeomi suggested, "sounds good" Mochi agreed as he pulled two extra chairs to the table, the brunette introduced herself as she took a seat "I'm Annie Jun, nice to meet you" she smiled, "I'm Ino Yutero, and that's Takeomi Akaashi, nice to meet you too" Ino said introducing herself and Takeomi who hummed in acknowledgment.

"I really didn't expect this to be the first meeting" Mochi said awkwardly, "it's alright though" Ino smiled, "so how did you two meet?" She asked "it's a ridiculously long story" Annie sighed, "well we have about an hour go ahead" Ino encouraged.