chapter 66 - blissful tour

Light peeked in from the hole between the blinds, as Ino slowly woke up in an empty bed, she got out of bed and put on her robe before leaving the room, "what time is it?" she mumbled sleepily rubbing her eyes while wondering into the kitchen, Kakucho who was already there with a cup of coffee smiled "it's morning don't worry" Kakucho laughed finding her extremely adorable, "good morning" she greeted, "good morning love" he greeted back.

Takeomi entered the kitchen with his attention completely on his phone screen, "morning" he greeted without looking up, "morning" Ino and Kakucho greeted, "so are you ready for the day?" Kakucho asked, Ino's brow furrowed, "what about today? Was there something to do?" She questioned, Takeomi looked up, "yeah, it's a very special day, don't you know?" He questioned, Kakucho looked at a confused Takeomi "no, what is it?" She asked, "don't worry about it, you'll see" he answered.

Sanzu and Ran loudly bursted into the kitchen "it's a special day!" They both exlaimed, Ino looked at the two quizzically "what are you talking about?" She probed, Kakucho quickly gave signals for them to keep quiet, Ran picked it up almost immediately "um he means we're all alive so it's special" he said nervously, "yeah" Ino nodded while eyeing them suspiciously, she still felt something was off.

"I have a feeling you're all hiding something from me" she stated "no" they all denied, "everything is fine don't worry, why don't you take a bath, Kokonoi bought some clothes for you, their in the closet, we'll be going out for breakfast in a bit" Kakucho informed, Ino eyed of of then and nodded "I'm watching all of you, I will find out if you're hiding something" she warned before walked out.

Sanzu sighed "what's going on?" He asked "she might have forgotten her birthday" Kakucho explains "forgot like completely?" Ran asked, Takeomi nodded lazily in response "I thought the party was the surprise not the entire day" Ran laughed, "well it'll only be more surprising then" Sanzu commented, "let's tell the others so they don't accidentally break it out to her" Kakucho suggested.

They all agreed and gathered in the living room to break the news to Kokonoi, Rindou and Mikey, "we can tell her tonight" Mikey said nonchalantly, it didn't shock him honestly when had she ever remembered something about herself, "but first we need to make the day flawless first, we'll take her everywhere and treat her before bringing her back in time for the party" Rindou explained, "sounds good, all the guests already arrived this morning and the venue is more or less set" Kokonoi informed, "then it's a plan!" Sanzu exlaimed.

Ino looked through the variety of clothes Kokonoi bought, of course she would need to wear something presentable since Kakucho said they were going out, but everything Kokonoi bought was presentable so now she just has to choose, easier said than done.

A soft knock on the door tore Ino away from her indecisive thoughts "Ino are you ready to go?" Kakucho called from outside, "almost, but can you come in for a sec" she requested, Kakucho ablidged and came in, "what's the matter?" He asked "well I'm trying to pick something to wear, can you help?" She asked, "I'm not that great with fashion maybe you should ask Kokonoi or Ran" he suggested, "no I want your opinion just pick anything on the bed" she smiled.

Kakucho sighed and looked at the pairs of clothes spread out, after a few seconds he pointed to an outfit, a white sleeveless turtleneck, black short flay skirt, grey long jacket and black fishnets, Ino nodded in approval "see you can pick" she smirked, Kakucho laughed "you look in everything it doesn't matter what I pick" he genuinely complimented "stop that's not true, you're spoiling me with compliments" she joked, "it's not spoiling if it's true" he stated, she couldn't help but blush softly and shake her head.

Kakucho sat on the bed while Ino got ready in the bathroom, when she was out her hair was up and slightly traces of makeup could be seen, not to mention how good her perfume smelt, "I might just have my breaking here" he commented.