chapter 67 - 365

Ino wasn't sure what was going on one moment she was asleep on Rindou and the next she was getting dressed by professional stylists for a party, she tried to negotiate a way out of attending because she was still tired but Mikey insisted on her attendance for some reason.

The dress, make-up, hair, accessories were already picked out, all she did was sit there while they dressed her up like a porcelain doll, "you look so beautiful Miss Yutero" the only asian woman in their midsts said to her in Japanese, Ino smiled and nodded uttering a soft"thank you"

The women cleaned up the room before Ran walked in, his hair done and dressed expensively "Ino are you ready to go?" He asked, Ino jumped off the chair and the women made room for her to pass through "yeah I'm done" she smiled, Ran awed and smiled warmly "you look so beautiful" he genuinely complimented, Ino's gaze shifted as her cheeks heated up, "thank you, you also look very dashing" she mumbled.

Ran smirked at the compliment and took her hand in his, he gently placed a soft kiss on her knuckles "absolutely stunning" he winked, the gesture enough for Ino's face to burn redder as the women in the room cooed and clapped at the affectionate display, he smiled and held her close by the waist "c'mon let's get going"

"I'm kinda nervous" Ino said as they stood outside the hall "you'll be fine" Ran smiled and signalled the bouncers to open the door.

Fog flowed out of the dimly lit hall as the doors opened, Ino nervously walked in with Ran, no one was seen but when they were a few steps in "surprise!" Many voices shouted as confetti poured down from above, the lights got brighter and Ino squinted to readjust to the sudden burst of of color "wha-what?" Ino asked in confusion, "happy birthday!" Ran cheered as a group of people quickly approached them.

Mochi, Annie, Rentoru, Omitsu, Yuro, Kotone, Hanma and Yui all clapped happily, Ino was confused, "what's going on and why are you all here?" She asked, "it's your birthday of course we'd be here" Kotone laughed, "it's not my birthday? Today is..." Ino trailed off as she thought "it's my birthday" she realized, "yeah we know" Mochi chuckled.

Ino turned to the other executives all standing together dressed neatly in suits with smiling faces "you guys planned this?" She asked, "of course we did, today in not only your birthday but also the day you left your uncle's house with us" Kokonoi explained "a whooping 365 days you're awesome" Sanzu smiled, "I... I don't know what to say" Ino said, "there's nothing to say" Rindou jeered "happy 21st birthday" they all cheered.

Ino's eyes teared up as she hugged the group "I really don't deserve you guys" she cried "you deserve better" Kakucho said while patting her head, Ino shook her head "no I'm happy where I am, I'm so grateful I don't need anything" she sniffled, Mikey cleaned her tears "don't cry" he cooed, "it'll spoil your makeup" Kokonoi added.

"It's so beautiful" Kotone commented as she watched the interaction, Ino pulled away and turned to her friends "thank you all for coming, I really appreciate it" she bowed slightly, "there's no need for that Miss Yutero, you deserve everything and more, you're an amazing person happy birthday" Rentoru smiled, "yeah you deserve a day to yourself" Yuro nodded "and we're gonna help you celebrate today" Annie commented "because that's what friends are for" Omitsu added.

Ino hugged the group too except for Hanma who Sanzu pushed away "let's get this party started" he announced, Rindou quickly took up his role as the DJ very seriously, and soon the party was on a roll.

Ino took time to dance once with everyone before joining the girls to hoe dance the rest of the night under the influence of alcohol, even Mikey gave in and drank a few shots that night.

By the time it was a midnight everyone was already exhausted or severely drunk, the boyfriends and girlfriends decided it was time to separate for the night "happy birthday again Miss Yutero" Rentoru slurred in Yuro's arms while they walked out, Ino waved they goodbye as Omitsu holding on to a dizzy Kotone was the next to pass by, "good night" Annie waved while walking away with Mochi.

"I think that's everyone" Kokonoi said, "what about Yui?" Ino asked weakly in Mikey's arms, "she left earlier with a very high Hanma" Sanzu snickered, Ino eyed him suspiciously but nodded, "aren't you also meant to be out of it?" Ran asked, "I'm not, just tired" she mumbled.

Takeomi nodded and they all headed back to the penthouse, "can I talk with everyone after we clean up?" She requested, "sure" Mikey agreed, when they got back everyone went to take a quick shower before gathering back in the living room it was already 1am and everyone was tired but they still wanted to here what she had to say before bed.

Ino sat in a single chair by herself and took a deep breath "I really wanted to thank you guys for the party, honestly I wouldn't have remembered on normal circumstances, this was the first time it's being celebrated and I really enjoyed it... I also wanted to thank you all for letting me stay with you that day, it's been a hectic year, time flew so fast and you guys never gave up on me no matter the circumstances, you constantly saved me from different situations and because of that I was able to overcome alot of things, I'm extremely lucky to have you all in my life"

"Honestly this was nothing for us, whether you acknowledge it or not, you've been through a lot after getting associated with us but you always tried to be strong in every situation, and we needed to celebrate someone like you, I love how you manage to shine and overcome everything that life throws at you" Kakucho spoke up.

"You're fun to be around, no matter what you're smile is still bright it's beautiful and endearing, and only a fool would think of not protecting you" Takeomi commented.

"You're always looking out for everyone in your own way whether it's reciprocated or not, it makes me want to give you the world because you deserve it honestly, I love your honest reaction to everything it's always a delight to see" Kokonoi smiled.

"I love how cute you are, I could never get tired of being around you, you're just so lovely to be around and you put up with us no matter what if that isn't love I don't know what is" Ran chuckled, "yeah I have so many great memories of being with you, I mean some bad memories are still there but I wouldn't change thing" Rindou agreed.

"Honestly I had my doubts on why Mikey would bring someone like you back to Bonten, but I'm glad he did, and I want you to never leave now, I love you too much to let you go anywhere" Sanzu smiled.

"When I saw you that day under the umbrella, I just knew you were something special, and I thank the heavens for bringing you to me everyday, I probably won't even be here if not for you, today I'm the grateful one, everday I look at you and rediscover what a blessing you are" Mikey added.

By the time they finished Ino was already in tears, then she frowned "but we didn't celebrate any of yours" she stated, "each and every one of you are special and hold a special place in my heart, I still want to be with you guys at least till I die" she cried.

Mikey smiled "it doesn't matter what we celebrate, we can start afresh after today like our personal new year" he said "I love you guys so much and I want us to continue being together no matter what" she smiled, everyone nodded in a silent agreement, with an internal celebration today was a success.

They'll go back to Bonten in two weeks and there will be more problem and hurdles to overcome but, they can definitely handle it together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.The end.