Chapter 8 : her hero

Ino woke up really early in the morning just like her body was accustomed to, but when she tried to sit up she felt something strong holding her down, she looked to the side where Mikey who was still half asleep was holding onto her.

"G-good morning sir" she greeted shyly as the memories of last night came flooding in, "go back to sleep" Mikey mumbled pulling her back down to lay with him "but, but breakfast and chores" she whined slightly struggling, "leave it, the others can take care of it, "but-" she started "shush" he firmly refused pulling her tighter into his embrace with his arm wrapping protectively around her, "just stay like this" he whispered into her ear, his deep morning voice and commanding tone sending shivers all over her body, there was no room for debate "yes sir" she hesitantly agreed before slowly falling back to sleep.

By the time Ino's eyes opened again hours had passed and it was mid morning, her bed was empty, Mikey was no where to be found, then it hit her she hadn't done or prepared anything, she jumped out of bed and scrambled to get cleaned up before heading downstairs where all the executives were hanging around.

"Oh princess you slept in, I hope you're feeling better" Sanzu said walking towards her before patting her head, "ugh I've missed you so much, I wanted to spend the night with you" Ran said hugging her before Takeomi hit the back of his head "I meant to keep her company I wouldn't have done anything" Ran said rubbing the back of his head, "ignore them gemstone" Kokonoi said smiling softly.

Now she was confused weren't they going to yell at her for not doing her regular jobs? Instead they were greeting her casually like nothing happened.

"Good morning sirs, I'm sorry I couldn't make breakfast for you this morning before work" she apologized bowing slightly, "yeah we did miss your cooking this morning if only you were awake" Sanzu pouted "yeah if only" Ran and Rindou said, "but it doesn't matter we ordered right guys" Kakucho said nervously when he noticed the death glares Mikey was throwing at them "yes yes your sleep is more important" Mochi supported nervously.

"Time to go" Mikey announced walking out as almost everyone followed, it was painful to Ino that he didn't give her any sort of recognition especially after he was so close to her last night, maybe that was to much to expect, but to her surprise he still later came back to hug her whispering a "stay safe" before he officially left, "so are you ready to go?" Kakucho asked bringing her back from her thoughts.

"Sorry, but, go where?" Ino asked, "with me to work, you'll be spending the day with me" Kakucho explained, "w-what me but... I don't understand" she stuttered, "yes you'll be spending the everyday with one of us, so we can keep an eye on you, now go get ready" he said patting her head gently, Ino opened her mouth to ask more questions, but she decided not to and just do as he said.

After a few minutes she came down wearing a sky blue longsleeve knee length flay dress, with white shoes and hair clips which held her hair into two high ponytails, 'fuck that's too cute' Kakucho thought looking away to cover the heat on his face, "hey just let me do something real quick" Kakucho said pulling out his phone, was he really going to become like the other guys who make photo albums for a girl he likes, in this case yes "let me take a picture of you" he said smiling.

Kakucho took several pictures of Ino he'd compliment her and she really wasn't use to it so she would try to deny it with an obvious blush which just made her look even cuter in his opinion, "alright let's go" he said putting his phone away.

They both got into Kakucho's car and drove out of the mansion, Ino sat nervously and played with her fingers while wondering where they were going, Kakucho took occasional glaces and after noticing her reluctance to talk he decided to start up a conversation.

"So I'm sure you're wondering where we're going" he said cutting through the silence, she only nodded, "well we'll be going to help Kokonoi finalize some deals then we'll take talk to a car dealer and then we can have fun or go home depending on the time we finish everything up" he explained.