18th Birthday's and Blackmail

Just to be clear with everyone there will be no romantic relationship between Nate and Raina. It felt too forced in my opinion on the show.

3rd Person's POV

Serena is all worked up after Dan's cold demeanor towards her and Ben that she needs to vent to Blair which they made up from the fiasco on Valentine's. "Okay, I try not to meddle in Dorota's duties, but don't you think you're taking it a bit too far?" Serena questions Blair as she's getting ready.

"Maria Antoinette, Scarlett O'Hara. Merely following the footsteps of other powerful women who did not have time to zip." Blair responds as she continues reading her textbook while Dorota zips up her dress.

"Or maybe you're just delusional from lack of sleep. Your light hasn't been off for nights." Serena points out to her.

"Great leaders only need three hours. Mine just happen to be non-consecutive." Blair argues. "It's all a part of my two-year plan." She snaps her fingers at Dorota. "Every minute is allotted for work, school, and personal obligations." Dorota zips up the dress and Blair yelps. "Ow! That was my skin." She scolds her.

"Studies say not enough sleep makes people psychotic

"Studies say not enough sleep makes people psychotic." Dorota says to Serena who nods in agreement.

"Shouldn't you be brushing?" Blair snaps.

"Are you sure your workaholism has nothing to do with Raina and Chuck and Valentine's Day?" Serena asks.

"They broke up and I only have 30 seconds left of being a good friend time, so spill. Where were you last night?"

"At the loft. Just sleeping." Serena clarifies. "It's hard to find the time with Dan always there and you here and...You know there's been a lot of buildup." Serena explains the situation.

"A three-year stint in the big house, I'd say so." Blair mocks.

"Obviously good friend time has expired. B, please at least consider a nap." Serena tells Blair before exiting her room.

"What are you doing?" Blair asks Dorota who is looking at the computer. "Less reading, more grooming. I'm the only one who can multitask." Blair goes over to read whatever Dorota was fascinated with on the computer and to her horror it's one of her worst nightmares.

"Girls Inc. has found its new face in Raina Thorpe." A Gossip Girl blast reads. "If only Chuck Bass could get her to look at his again. But New York's favorite Bad Boy always gets what he wants and in this case, we think that's the girl who has everything." Blair straightens and looks at Dorota with sadness written all over her face.

" Blair straightens and looks at Dorota with sadness written all over her face