(XXVIII)

🎧 BBB ★ Purple Kiss

"Rei! Meet Seungmin" Hyeongjun exclaimed introducing the girl to Seungmin. He was pretty sure he never heard the introvert sound so excited for something. It seemed like he really liked the younger girl.

"Seungmin, meet Rei!" He sounded much less enthusiastic when introducing his friend. Seungmin noticed this, and admittedly, he didn't like it. It hurt him.

"Hi" She shyly said, stiffly sticking out her hand to shake it. Seungmin did the same.

"So, this is your house Seungmin?" Somehow, the three found themselves in Seungmin's room. They didn't have much of an explanation, but it didn't seem to mind them.

"I like your shelf oppa" She said while taking a look at the shelf, she didn't see it very well so she didn't immediately notice the pin. But when she did, Seungmin could tell that she was disappointed.

"Oh you're gay?" She mostly stated, out of surprise. Seungmin nodded, not knowing how to respond.

After that, there was this strange and uneasy tension between the three. They just looked at each other in silence.

"You and I aren't that different" Seungmin suddenly spoke up, Rei tilted her head in confusion.

"We both like guys, but you're considered normal, while I'm a disappointment for my father" Seungmin said not looking at the two.

"Well, of course, why would you want to kiss a guy as one?" Rei asked, with that Hyeongjun simply stood up, making he follow him out. He mouthed a sorry while leaving the room and they didn't see each other afterwards.

--

Seungmin was walking down the hall next to Jungsu, he noticed the asked stares, but ignored it anyway. Jungsu also noticed that, but didn't say anything about it as well.

"C'mon let's go to class" Jungsu noticed that Seungmin was getting uncomfortable, so the two arrived at the classroom. The younger boy went to his seat and noticed a piece of paper on it.

"Oh? Getting called a fag wasn't on my to do list today" Seungmin said while crumpling up the piece of paper. He threw it in the trash can. Jungsu wanted to see the paper but it was already too late.

"How'd they know?" Jungsu asked, Seungmin was about to reply with a simple I don't know, except he remembered who he saw when entering the school. He should've realised it now.

"His fucking girlfriend, his motherfucking girlfriend" He said in a rather quiet voice. Jungsu wanted to know how it was possible.

"She saw my pin, and she was disgusted" Seungmin explained, Jungsu looked quite mad.

--

"No! I won't stay with you!" Seungmin heard from a science classroom. He was alone with Gunil, as they were searching for Jungsu. The two looked at each other. They decided to stop in the tracks to listen to the conversation, one between Hyeongjun and Rei.

"But Hyeongjun-oppa-" She was cut off by a loud sigh, there was some inaudible mumbling between the two.

"My feelings for you aren't strong enough, especially after what you did!" Seungmin and Gunil soon realised that one of the two would be leaving the classroom, so they went down the stairs to continue their search for Jungsu.

"What the hell just happened?" Gunil took the words out of Seungmin's mouth, he was about to ask the exact same thing.  The latter shrugged as he didn't know how to answer.

"Did Hyeongjun just break up with Rei?" Gunil asked, he ignored Seungmin's answer though as his eyes fell on his boyfriend. He hugged the boy from the back and dragged him over to Seungmin.

"I think he did" The two filled Jungsu on what happened just a couple of minutes earlier.

"Oh well you maybe have a chance then?" Jungsu asked, hopefully as that meant there was a small hope that they could end up together- Hyeongjun and Seungmin of course.

"He's straight though, he told me, when we kissed" Seungmin muttered sounding as unhopeful as possible. He really wanted that to be a possibility, but it felt highly unlikely.

"Jungsu used to think he was straight as well" Gunil chimed in, Seungmin nodded, he did have a point, it takes time to figure things like these out.

-----

A/n

More of a filler chapter which I'm terrible at writing so sorry!

-Jude out!

27.05.24