Chapter 5: Jax, Johnny, Sonya, and Sailor Jupiter vs Cyrax

Sonya, Johnny, and Makoto immediately headed to the Special Force headquarters.

"Okay, now that we're here, what are we doing?" Johnny asked, confused.

"We need to call Luna and Artemis and tell them what's going on, so we can get Rei and Ami," Sonya said.

"Okay Dokey," Johnny said, winking his left eye at her.

"Johnny, not now, please..." Sonya groaned.

"Oh, come on, babe. Will you quit whining? Now that we're dating." Johnny said.

Suddenly, Makoto recruited Jax Briggs who had fitted himself with external robotic prosthetics for his arms to enhance his strength.

At first, she was shocked to see Jax was still okay. "Jax! You're okay!" She cried out as she hugged him. "What happened? How did you get here?"

"It turns out that a cyborg named Cyrax sent me as bait, so he would get you, Johnny, and Sonya," Jax warned her.

She blinked. "It's a trap then?"

"You need to get Sonya and Johnny out of there or else we'll be in trouble," Jax warned her.

"Like hell, I ain't leaving you!" Makoto said, refusing to leave his side as she hugged him again.

Then Sonya and Johnny appeared and found Makoto hugging Jax.

"Jax, you're okay!" Sonya said as she came up to them.

"Sonya! Don't!"

Then they are ambushed by a cyborg named Cyrax, along with some of Shao Kahn's warriors (they are armed with maces, swords, and clubs).

Cyrax kicked Makoto in the face in the process before he could face Johnny and Sonya. After being beaten down, she stood up and wiped the blood from her mouth, glaring.

"Who the hell are you?" Makoto growled.

"That's Cyrax! The one who captured me!" Jax said, glaring.

"Looks like we're facing the Terminator," Johnny said, putting his sunglasses on.

Cyrax sent the spike balls to destroy the headquarters, which forced them to hide the table. After that, he shattered the windows and entered the lab. Then the warriors appeared, so Sonya and Johnny had to deal with them while Jax and Makoto went to face off against Cyrax.

Before the battle began, Makoto brought her Jupiter Star Stick, shouting, "Jupiter Star Power! Makeup!"

Then Makoto transformed into Sailor Jupiter. After that, she introduced herself to the enemy before the battle began.

"I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for Love and Courage. I am Sailor Jupiter! I will let you feel so much regret, it will leave you numb!" Sailor Jupiter said.

After that, Jax and Sailor Jupiter began fighting Cyrax.

Unfortunately, Cyrax began attacking Jax with his first attack. Seeing Jax get beaten, angers Sailor Jupiter.

"How dare you hurt him!" Sailor Jupiter shouted as she kicked Cyrax in the face just like he did to her earlier. It was payback for what did. After kicking him away, she delivered her attack.

"Supreme Thunder!" Sailor Jupiter shouted as she flashed the lightning bolts at Cyrax, destroying him in the process.

After defeating them, Sonya noticed a dragon symbol peeling itself off of Cyrax's shoulder before vanishing. Cyrax then entered self-destruct mode and the four escaped just before the headquarters complex was destroyed.

After they escaped, they ended up going outside.

"Is everybody okay? I'm okay." Johnny panted.

"We almost died of explosion, Johnny," Sonya panted back.

"Thank God. Now we'll have to find Ami, Rei, and the two cats. I already contacted them. They should be somewhere in Tokyo." Sonya said.

"Let us hope we don't get ambushed again," Sailor Jupiter said.

"Or kidnapped," Jax said, pointing it out.