Chapter 24: Jake-Long's Story

A/N: To let everyone know, Raiden isn't going to be the brother of Shao Kahn and the son of Shinnok in this story. Because it didn't make any scenes to me since I had watched it, so I wanted to write this as the deception making Raiden as he isn't related to Shao Kahn and Shinnok. He and Fujin are brothers as usual. That's all.

"Sae-Byeok! Pluto, what happened to her?" Jake-Long said as he ran up to the wounded Sae-Byeok.

"I was too late to save her. I'm sorry, Jake-Long." Sailor Pluto said with a sad look.

"Sae-Byeok! Oh, no!" Sailor Moon cried out as she ran up to her and kneeled beside her. "What happened to her?"

"Mistress Nine killed her," Sailor Pluto told her.

"Mistress who?" Jax said, confused.

"That's horrible!" Sailor Mercury cried out.

"Guys, she's not dead yet. Look!" Sonya noticed Sae-Byeok was still breathing wheeze, knowing she was still alive.

"She's still breathing. Thank God." Johnny said in relief.

"Let me heal her," Sonya said, walking up to her.

"How are you going to do that?" Johnny asked. "You don't have a healing ability."

"Just let me do it, Johnny," Sonya protested, glaring at him.

"Gosh, okay, Sonya."

Then Sonya used the healing ability to heal Sae-Byeok's wounded chest. After taking care of her wound, Sae-Byeok's pain was relieved. Johnny was confused about how she could do that.

"Where did you ever get those powers?" Johnny asked.

Sonya smirked. "I got it from Kano from the last tournament."

"Oh... I guess that's borrowing then." Johnny said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Sounds like stealing to me," Kung Lao said to himself.

"She needs some rest, so I need someone to carry her," Sonya said.

"I'll carry her," Liu Kang said. Then Sonya passed Sae-Byeok to Liu Kang as he had to carry her behind his back.

"Jake-Long, I need to ask you something," Sailor Moon said, walking up to him.

"Whatever you wish, Sailor Moon."

"What makes you our son?" Sailor Moon asked with a curious look. "And what makes you Sae-Byeok's older brother? What happened to you?"

Jake-Long then began his story, "I was born immortal by my mother Neo Queen Serenity after you two were married. I'm nine hundred years old as well."

"Nine hundred years old!?" Everyone, except Raiden, said in shock.

"That's incredible," Raiden said, wasn't surprised.

He nodded. "Yes. With Dark Endymion's threat still looming, many years before Sae-Byeok was born, I was put to sleep by my father, King Liu Kang, who intended to send me on a quest to travel through time to save the main timeline from Dark Endymion. It was after my father defeated Dark Endymion to save my life from death. It is my mission."

"Have you met Sae-Byeok when you arrived here in the past?" Sailor Venus asked.

"My Guardian Dragon, Onarious, showed me seeing how my family was doing. I even met Sae-Byeok when I was awakened by Onarious." Jake-Long said.

"I see," Liu Kang said.

"Lastly, when I was sent into the past, I made new friends with Sailor Pluto, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Uranus when we went to school. I was at college with Sailor Pluto waiting for Dark Endymion's threat to come." Jake-Long said.

"Your Guardian Dragon. How is he your guardian?" Sailor Mars asked curiously.

"Neo Queen Serenity instructs Queen Delia's Elemental, Blaze, to signal their dragons to awaken me just before the final battle commences. In the future, I was awakened by my dragon Onarious in Earthrealm and was told that I would be competing against Dark Endymion from the past to save the future timeline in my quest." Jake-Long said.

"Is that when you came to find us?" Raiden asked, smiling a bit.

He nodded. "Yes."

Then everything went silent inside the hideout when everyone looked at each other and didn't say anything.

Raiden was only facing Jake-Long with a silent expression.