Chapter 23: Mistress Nine

Meanwhile at the same time...

Sailor Pluto left with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune in an attempt to destroy Hotaru to prevent Sailor Saturn's awakening within her after the separation from the group.

***

After an attempt to save Sindel, Sae-Byeok immediately went to find Hotaru to save her. All she ever needed was to help Hotaru escape from the castle she had been trapped there, but for the sake of her health, she would always make sure the Silver Crystal could save her. Of course, Hotaru still has the Silver Crystal after Shang Tsung healed her.

"Hotaru, are you there?" Sae-Byeok called out to her as she entered the bedroom.

Suddenly, she saw the dark aura coming from Hotaru, which made her worried. She didn't even respond to her. She was only gripping the Silver Crystal in her hands very possessive.

"Hotaru?" When she came close to her, she wanted to make sure she was okay, but something didn't seem right.

When she put her hand on her shoulder, Hotaru glanced over her shoulder at Sae-Byeok with an evil grin, which surprised her.

***

At the same time when Sae-Byeok was attacked, Sailor Pluto heard screaming, so she went to go find her.

"Sae-Byeok!" When she came into the bedroom, she found Sae-Byeok getting pierced through her chest by Hotaru. She knew it was too late to save her from the evil entity that had fully resurfaced.

"SAE-BYEOK!" She screamed out her name as she watched her collapse, watching her bleeding out to death.

"Fatality." Sailor Pluto could only watch in horror as the female entity seized the Prism Heart Compact, which caused Sailor Eclipse to revert to her normal form, nearly killing her. She noticed that her Garnet Orb did not react, which led her to believe that the form Hotaru had taken was not Sailor Saturn, but someone else altogether.

"Who are you? You're not Sailor Saturn!" Sailor Pluto said in shock.

"I am Mistress Nine, the future Queen of Outworld. I'm also known as the Messiah of Silence, serving my master Shao Kahn." Mistress Nine said.

"What?" Sailor Pluto asked in shock.

"I am an evil extraterrestrial being from another, parallel dimension. Seeking the young body of a young girl. I entered Earthrealm in the twenty-first century, where I took refuge deep within the body of Hotaru Kahn. With the body of Shao Kahn and Sindel's daughter, I will make sure you Earthrealm freaks won't complete this quest."

When Mistress Nine disappeared, Sailor Pluto parted ways with Sailor Moon and the others to find Mistress 9 and put an end to her whatever it takes.