Chapter 15: The Prophecy

Usagi and the others sat beside the fireplace as Nightwolf chanted the language. Then the fire started to glow wider, showing them the omen.

Nightwolf began, "The Prophecy."

"What is it?" Usagi asked.

"The Prophecy is telling me this," Nightwolf said.

"What does it say?" Sailor Neptune asked.

"The Three Talismans shall summon the Holy Grail until the guardian of Saturn is awakened to defeat Shao Kahn," Nightwolf explained.

"The Three Talismans?" Usagi said, confused.

"The Holy Grail?" Kung Lao asked.

"The guardian of Saturn?" Liu Kang said, confused.

"What for?" Minako asked.

"All you must find or have the three items. The Space Sword, the Deep Aqua Mirror, and the Garnet Orb. It will create the Holy Grail for Sailor Moon to transform before awakening to the guardian of Saturn to defeat Shao Kahn." Nightwolf continued.

"No... it can't be..." Sailor Uranus muttered, looking away.

"What's wrong, Haru?" Usagi asked, worried. She immediately checked on her. It was the first time she cared about her, which made Liu Kang jealous.

"It's nothing..." Sailor Uranus lied.

"Don't lie, Uranus. I know you're hiding something from us." Usagi said, frowning.

"Usagi, leave her alone. I don't think she needs to talk about it." Sailor Neptune said with an uneasy look.

"But she needs to tell me what's wrong! If something is wrong, then she must tell me this!" Usagi said.

Suddenly, Sailor Uranus grabbed Usagi by the wrist and pulled her close to her, making Liu Kang and Sailor Neptune shocked to see this. "Usagi... just stop talking, okay? You're talking too much."

Usagi had never seen her that way as Sailor Uranus looked at her seriously. She was blushing heavily.

"Let's get some rest. We had a lot of things tomorrow." Sailor Uranus said as she turned back to her base form before heading to the tent.

Sailor Neptune did the same and went with Haruka.

Usagi was shocked to see Haruka acting that way. What was her secret? What is she hiding from?

At the same time, Liu Kang stared at Usagi and then Haruka in confusion and jealousy.