Chapter 16: Innocent Love

Warning: there will be sexually explicit scenes in this chapter. Also, dedicated to my bestie Tigress465.

When Usagi entered the giant tent where she could sleep with her beloved, she saw Liu Kang sitting on the bed feeling stressed out. She was confused to see him that way.

"Liu, what's wrong?" Usagi asked, worried.

"Why did she pull you close to her like that? It seems like she was in love with you." Liu Kang said, giving her a jealous look. He isn't a possessive one. He wanted to make sure there was nothing between between them.

She blinked in shock. "What!?"

"I saw her doing that. I think she was trying something I didn't want her to do that." Liu Kang said, frowning. He then gave her a sad look. "Do you think she loves you?"

"Liu, nothing happened. She was just scared to tell us the truth. I did that to me, she would cheat on Michiru with me. And that would make me cheat on you in the worst way." - Usagi sat beside him and caressed her hands on his cheeks, facing him - "Liu, you are the only true love and I love you. I would never let Haruka do that to me."

He gazed upon hers. "Do you mean it?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Prove to me," Liu Kang let out a low growl as he leaned in close to her face. "Prove to me that you love me."

"Liu Kang..." Usagi let out a moan as she could feel him kissing the side of her neck, blushing heavily.

With that, Usagi stood in front of Liu Kang and undressed her clothes. This was the first time she saw her naked body. He had to admit, her body looked body with a shaped heart. It was soft and pure.

He nervously turned away, he refused to look at her beautiful body. He was afraid to taunt her. Then again he felt soft hands caress his face, making him look at her again.

"Don't be afraid, Liu. I'm in your heart. Let me be yours." Usagi cooed.

His face blushed heavily. He knew his time had come, so he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. They began to kiss more. Liu Kang began to devour her, but he was being so careful with her. The two immediately lay on the futon where they usually slept.

Now he was on top of her, he continued kissing her. He went into a deep kiss after biting her lip gently asking her for permission. He went to kiss through her neck, causing her to moan. She had never felt so good in her entire life. Liu Kang kissed down to her chest before he could attack her breasts. Playing her nipples, he was sucking them as Usagi let out a moan. Just when he was done, he went down to her entrance. He looked at her, asking her for permission. She nodded in response to the Shaolin monk. Then he devoured her entrance. He was licking her clit as he held her thighs spreading her legs open.

Usagi moaned loudly as she couldn't take it anymore. She arched her back, ready to release herself any minute now.

"Liu Kang..." She cried out as she finally let herself go and she spilled her essence into his mouth. She panted heavily as her whole body was red a bit.

After tasting her, Liu Kang went back to be on top of her, putting himself in a position before entering her.

"Do you want this?" Liu Kang asked, making sure she didn't get uncomfortable.

"Please, Liu, I need this. Don't stop." Usagi pleaded with him.

"Okay, but if it's too much, let me know and we'll stop," Liu Kang said.

She nodded.

He wrapped his fingers around her, holding her hand tightly. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth as he eventually entered her, causing her to whimper in pain.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

"Let me adjust," she breathed out.

He nodded. "Okay."

It took five minutes for her to adjust to the pain she was in. Finally, she nodded in signal, telling him to go. Liu Kang gave a test as he thrust carefully, causing her to moan. Thrusting slowly, he never felt so good before. He panted as he continued thrusting.

Usagi moaned as she gripped the blanket like a sheet tightly. She rolled her head, closing her eyes tightly. It felt amazing, she seemed to enjoy her moment of pleasure with her beloved boyfriend.

"Faster," she begged, facing him.

Then he went faster, causing her to cry out in pain. As he thrust faster, Usagi let out a scream of such sweet pleasure. He continued gritting his teeth tightly. He let out a low growl as he was about to claim her to be his.

When he kept thrusting harder, he felt something he was about to explode and so was Usagi. She felt the familiar feeling was coming. Usagi screamed out his name as she finally released herself. And so was Liu Kang pulled himself out and spilled his seed on her stomach.

When they were done, they cleaned themselves up and began to rest for a little bit. After that, Liu Kang lay beside her. He smiled in satisfaction and so did Ussgi. The two soul mates drifted into sleep.