Chapter 30: Sailor Saturn's Sacrifice and Rebirth

Realizing he was losing, Shao Kahn asked Shinnok for help. Shinnok prepared to wipe out Earth's warriors and complete the merger of Earthrealm and Outworld, but Sailor Saturn stopped them as she used her scythe to battle them.

"You dare betray your father, Hotaru!?" Shao Kahn said in rage.

"You are no father of mine! I will never be the daughter of a monster like you!" Sailor Saturn declared.

"So be it then, Hotaru. You'll regret this for what you said to me." So Shao Kahn clashed against Sailor Saturn.

Sailor Moon and Liu Kang, in their dragon forms, joined in to fight Shao Kahn to help Sailor Saturn.

Sailor Saturn used her power to attack Shao Kahn and Shinnok to prepare to lower her Silence Glaive down, which according to the Outer Sailor Guardians will not only destroy the enemy but will also cause the end of the world. 

Just as Sailor Saturn was about to swing her Silence Glaive, Sailor Moon liberated the power she amassed to deal a fatal blow to Shao Kahn.

As Shao Kahn attempted to escape by a portal back, Sailor Saturn chased after him and urged Sailor Pluto to close it to trap both on the other side.

Then the other two Elder Gods appeared, having uncovered Shinnok's treachery. They declared that the fate of Earth shall be decided through lawfully agreed means; in Mortal Kombat.

Sailor Saturn defeated the Outworld Emperor once and for all, and Shinnok was banished to the Netherrealm by the other Elder Gods.

By the power of the Silver Crystal, the Sailor Guardians obtain upgraded costumes and Sailor Moon transformed briefly into Neo Queen Serenity, using her power to restore Outworld and Earthrealm, even the warriors they had fought.

Earthrealm reverted to what it was before the Outworld invasion, and Shao Kahn's hold over Sindel was finally broken, allowing her to reunite with her daughter and her niece.

Raiden, however, remained dead. That was, until the other Elder Gods revived him, and bestowed upon him Shinnok's former position as an Elder God.

Hotaru reappeared, reincarnated as a baby, and the Outer Sailor Guardians decided to take care of her before bidding farewell to the others.

"We'll take care of Hotaru," Sailor Neptune said, smiling.

Sailor Moon let out a smile. "Thanks for everything, you guys."

"No problem. I hope we meet again." Sailor Uranus said, smiling.

"Good luck, you three."

"You coming, Jake-Long?" Sailor Pluto asked.

He let out a smile. "I'm staying with my family."

She nodded. "Okay. You know where to find me, Jake-Long."

"Of course. I'll see you around, Setsuna." Then Jake-Long hugged Sailor Pluto and kissed her on the cheek, making her blush heavily. After that, the Outer Sailor Guardians eventually left.

Before he left to join the other Elder Gods, Raiden told his friends "I will be watching you, so stay out of trouble" and encouraged them to "be there for one another, you're a family now". The earth heroes happily walked away together.