Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse

A few days later, Usagi, Makoto, and Minako were wearing the Wu Shi Academy uniform while Ami admiring her new uniform for Juban High School. 

Rei said that she was going to enter the archery club as she dreamed of being a high-ranked priestess at Shinto Shrine.

Makoto said how she wanted to work in the cooking club to become a famous chef.

Ami dreamed of taking the medical school to become a doctor.

And Minako dreamed of becoming a professional idol.

Usagi then said how she wanted to join the manga club and read good mangas. She and Minako agreed to take the make up tests together, and made Rei feel envious of not going to the same High School as them. 

Sae-Byeok then catched up stating that she was ready to return home to the thirtieth century with Jake-Long.

Newspapers are being passed out, revealing that a solar eclipse will occur that day.

"Solar Eclipse? Is that what it is?" Sae-Byeok asked, knowing her Sailor codename was named after the Solar Eclipse.

"Do you want me to explain what it is, Sae-Byeok?" Liu Kang asked, smiling at her.

She nodded. "Please."

"A solar eclipse is what enshrouds the sun and conceals it behind the moon for eight or ten minutes," Liu Kang said.

"Perhaps we should wear glasses, so we don't get blind," Kung Lao suggested, offering them some glasses.

"Thank you, Kung Lao," Usagi said, smiling. Then they prepared for the eclipse and hear the sound of a bell. They turned around to see pink flower petals and white feathers appear.

Unknowing to them, Quan Chi appeared throughout all of these events as he had been acting as an agent of the fallen Elder God Shinnok.

Shinnok let out an evil smirk. "Soon, Earthrealmers, I shall have my revenge. Includes you Raiden and Sailor Moon."

The End

To Be Continued...