Chapter 17: Sonya and Sailor Jupiter vs Mileena

Liu Kang accepted Jade's offer and took her with him, his beloved girlfriend, and his friends to the Elder Gods' temple, where he and the others were to meet Raiden.

***

Sonya, Johnny, Jax, and Makoto also head to the temple, only to be confronted by Mileena.

"Kitana?" Sonya said, shocked and confused.

"You wish," Mileena said before attacking Sonya.

"Makoto! A little help here!" Sonya called out to her. She almost got beat down before she could lose the fight.

"On it!" Makoto brought her Jupiter Star Stick, shouting, "Jupiter Star Power! Makeup!"

Then Makoto transformed into Sailor Jupiter. After that, she introduced herself to Mileena before the battle began.

"I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for Love and Courage. I am Sailor Jupiter! I will let you feel so much regret, it will leave you numb!" Sailor Jupiter said.

Jax made short work of the creature, and Sonya and Sailor Jupiter beat Mileena after a brawl in a mud puddle. Mileena would lose the battle, Sailor Jupiter delivered her last attack.

"Supreme Thunder!" Sailor Jupiter shouted as she blasted Mileena with the lightning bolt. After winning the fight, Mileena is shown to have the same dragon tattoo that Cyrax had, and hers, like Cyrax's, disappeared after Sailor Jupiter and Sonya's victory over her.

Suddenly, the giant monster was about to devour the two girls but was beaten up by Jax. However, Jax managed to knock the giant monster out until it disappeared.

After that, Jax walked up to them. "Are you two okay?"

"Yeah," Sailor Jupiter said, smiling.

"Thanks, Jax," Sonya said, smiling.

"Aw, man! I would have saved Sonya if I had a chance." Johnny wailed.

Jax gave him a look. "Next time you would give me a hand here, Cage."

Suddenly, a bunch of fighters appeared from the hill before the four escaped.

"This is not good..." Johnny said, scared.

"We should hit the road," Sailor Jupiter suggested.