Chapter 33: Makoto and Jax

Makoto and Jax were cleaning themselves up after training at the Special Force training ground. It was great to see those two getting back together after the battle of Outworld. When they were done, they went to hang out at the Wu Shi Academy together until love began between these two.

"Hey, Jax, can I ask you something?" Makoto asked, blushing softly.

He faced her with a curious look. "Yeah?"

"What do you think of me being with you?" Makoto asked shyly.

He blushed softly as he looked away. "Well, um...I like hanging out with you a lot since you changed Special Force training and Wu Shi Academy. Why do you ask?"

"I wanted to express my feelings for you, Jax. I liked you ever since we were friends. So I wanted to say that I am in love with you and I want to be your girlfriend." Makoto said nervously.

He blinked in shock, blushing heavily. "Makoto, I don't know what to say..."

Then Makoto began to feel worried but feeling sad as she realized he was going to reject her. "If you don't feel that way, I understand. Know this, I will never give my love up on you."

Suddenly, she was shocked to see his actions as she was kissed by Jax. She began to kiss him back in realization. So Jax pulled away from the kiss as he faced her happily.

"I felt the same way, Makoto. I like you, too. I found you attractive and strong when we first trained together at the Special Force training ground. I was hoping you would say that." Jax said, smiling.

She smiled in relief. "Will you ever protect me, Jax?"

He nodded. "Of course. I'll always protect you no matter what."

Then Jax wrapped his left robotic arm around her and pulled her close to him. After that, Jax and Makoto cuddled together as they eventually became a couple. Suddenly, they didn't notice they were being watched by Johnny who recorded this with his phone.

"I knew these two were in love," Johnny said excitedly.

Then Sonya appeared behind him as she snatched his phone away. "Johnny, will you stop stalking them? What are you a creep?"

"Hey! Give me back my phone!" Johnny shouted, trying to get his phone back. Makoto and Jax could hear them enough.

"I will show it to them if you don't stop stalking them like a creepy stalker," Sonya said with a smirk. Then she began to run away as Johnny chased her around. Sonya couldn't help but laughing as she loved messing around with Johnny. She always admitted she loved her Hollywood boy.

Jax rolled his eyes, chuckling. "Johnny is so weird sometimes."

"Tell me about it?" Makoto chuckled back.

"So wanna go out on a date?" Jax asked, smiling smoothly.

She nodded excitedly. "I would love to, Jax."