Chapter 20: Unexpected Enemy, Shang Tsung

After seeing the whole thing, Jake-Long was worried to see Sae-Byeok was taken hostage by Shang Tsung. Setsuna, in her Sailor Guardian, was there watching.

"Come on, Pluto, we have got to go find them and warn them," Jake-Long said.

Sailor Pluto nodded. "Okay."

With that, they immediately disappeared to find Sailor Moon and the gang.

***

Meanwhile...

Sailor Moon and the heroes were being ambushed by a trio of Reptile-like Raptor warriors, but Raiden and Sailor Moon took them all on, defeating two of them, while the third flees.

Sailor Moon let out a sigh of relief. "That should taken care of." Then she looked at her. "But it's strange you could handle them without your immortality and power."

"That is the thing I could do without it, Serenity," Raiden replied.

"Well, isn't that tragedy?" Suddenly, a familiar voice said as they were being ambushed again. There they faced Shang Tsung who was slowly approaching them from the dark shadow.

"Shang Tsung!" Sailor Moon growled.

"He's alive!?" Sailor Venus shouted in shock.

"Venus, don't you remember before it happens to Sae-Byeok's future timeline?" Kung Lao reminded her.

"Oh..."

"What are you doing here?" Liu Kang asked.

"I came here for exchange," Shang Tsung said.

"What exchange, sorcerer?" Raiden asked.

Then Shang Tsung used his magic trick to make Sae-Byeok in front of them. He grabbed her in the back of her shirt, showing them.

"Sae-Byeok! What did you do to her, sorcerer!?" Sailor Moon shouted.

"I haven't done anything to her...from now." Shang Tsung said, smirking.

"You definitely did something to her! I can see a bruise on her throat!" Jax said, pointing at what he was talking about.

Shang Tsung rolled his eyes in response.

"Last chance, Shang Tsung! Let her go now!" Sonya demanded.

"I would if I need an exchange," Shang Tsung said.

"What do you want? What exchange?" Sailor Moon demanded.

"Simple. I need to switch you with Sae-Byeok for safety and then I'll take you to Mamoru Chiba. As a promise." Shang Tsung said.

"Never!" Sailor Moon and Liu Kang shouted.

"If you refuse my offer, then I'll kill Sae-Byeok and you'll never see her again. Neither is Kitana. She will be killed soon." Shang Tsung said, smirking.

"What if I accept your offer?" Sailor Moon asked.

"Then I'll let Sae-Byeok live and I'll take you to Shao Kahn's castle," Shang Tsung said, grinning.

"Fine. I'll do it. If you let Sae-Byeok go, I'll be with Endymion whatever he desires." Sailor Moon said in defeat.

"No! Don't say that, Sailor Moon! You can't give yourself to him!" Liu Kang cried out.

"It's already too late, Liu Kang," Shang Tsung said, chuckling.

"Not so fast, Shang Tsung!" Suddenly, two warriors popped out of nowhere when as they guarded the allies. The boy who looked like Liu Kang was in his mid-20s while the woman who looked familiar.

Sae-Byeok recognized the woman with the green hair and pink eyes. She let out a gasp in shock. "P-Pluto! You're alive!"

"Hello, Princess Sae-Byeok," Sailor Pluto greeted her.

"Pluto!" Everyone, except Raiden and Shang Tsung, cried out happily.

"And who is this boy? He looks like Liu Kang." Johnny said.

"I'm Jake-Long, the friend of Sailor Pluto," Jake-Long said.

Shang Tsung glared at the two, letting out a growl. He then let Sae-Byeok go while facing them. "So if it's a fight you want, so be it then."

"Sure thing, Tsung," Sailor Pluto said before delivering the first attack. "Dead Scream!"

Shang Tsung dodged her attack.

Jake-Long then began to fight Shang Tsung with his flame power in his first, looking similar to Liu Kang. Sailor Pluto then delivered another attack against Shang Tsung, casting him away. Shang Tsung was knocked out cold.