Chapter:9 {The video} Part:2

-Part 2-

"So you don't care about Rowan anymore?" Asked Chris.

"NO! You know what?! Fine I regret it! I regret everything, I regret meeting her, taking her home, I regret it all!" Said Peyton.

"That's our Peyton." Said John putting his arm around Peyton.

"We'll did you think I was being serious?! If you don't mind I need to find Rowan! Go hangout with "Your people"!" Said Peyton running off.

"Get him." Said John.

The two footballers ran after Peyton, grabbed him and both went inside with him in the stock room closet.

"Did you get it?" Asked Chris.

"Yes I got it, time to show Rowan." Said John Blake.

"Hey Rowan." Said Olivia walking up to Rowan.

"Please don't hurt me." Said Rowan in a weak voice.

"Thought she wasn't scared of you?!" laughed Penny.

"Penny please!" Said Olivia. "Look I won't hurt you but we need to chat-"

"Dude no body says chat anymore." Laughed Rowan.

"Are you calling me out of date? Because that's not your best opinion right now." Laughed Olivia.

"What?" Asked Rowan.

"Nothing never mind anyway, look I know stuff for you and Peyton is going good, but I want to tell you and trust me I can't believe I'm actually doing this too, he doesn't care about you Rowan! This was all a set up, an evil trick Kaiya had all planned." Said Olivia.

"What? I mean...Yes yes, my fault your just ugh! But I feel guilty now like totally guilty." Said Kaiya.

"Your lying." Said Rowan as she looked Olivia in the eye.

"I don't want you to continue with him! Rowan you don't understand, Peyton doesn't care look watch." Said Olivia as she handed Rowan her phone.

The video played Peyton yelling that he doesn't care about Rowan anymore about his regrets about it all. Even though they were both being set up. (Which Peyton and Rowan both don't know)

"No...no...no!" Cried Rowan is complete and utter disbelief.

"I'm so sorry." Said Olivia.

"I gotta go!" Said Rowan as she ran off into the girls bathroom.

Why?! Why!?! Rowan questioned herself. Why am I crying over someone I knew only a day! Why am I crying! Did I actually believe in hope?! God Rowan your so stupid! Your so stupid! Nobody cares and ever will care!

"STUPID. STUPID. STUPID." Said Rowan as she stormed into the restroom stall locking herself in.

Rowan could still hear Peyton's voice in her head saying: NO! You know what?! Fine I regret it! I regret everything, I regret meeting her, taking her home, I regret it all.

All Rowan could think of was Peyton. Why did she care so much! You can't fall in love with someone only after one day! I mean it doesn't work that way!!! Thought Rowan.

-Memory from yesterday-
^Memory: One^

"Uhh girl girl..."

"Uhh I have a name."

"I...uhh... I know..."

"It's fine, I was kidding, I mean I do have a name but... My names Rowan."

^Memory: Two^

"Rowan please stay, I like when you slid your hand through my hair."

^Memory: Three^

"We can stay here and do something that I've never done before but it's Romaric in the movies... Or... Go to a restaurant later tonight and hangout right now."

"Ohhhh. My choice?"

"Yes of course."

"What do you want to do?"

"I honestly don't care as long as I'm with you."

-Back to the Bathroom stall-

"LIES LIES LIES!!! ALL LIES!!" Cried Rowan.

  Stop being dramatic Rowan, you've known him for a day! Get over it, poor thing! He broke your heart? He played you hua? Stop being stupid!!! Rowan thought.

(A/N: Okay comment below please,
I want to know if you guys think:
  Rowan is being a little too dramatic👑
Or
  if it's understandable! If you think Rowan is not being dramatic and handling it very well!

Or comment:

What you think will/should happen next.

Thanks for reading ily!)