Part 1

Everything (unless I say otherwise) is in Tris' Point of View.

"Are you ready?"

"Yup, you?" I say.

"You know it! Let's go."

I'm going to the mall with Marlene. She's like my sister. We aren't blood related, nor are we stepsisters, but we are practically sisters.

We get out the car and see him and his clique. The one that is as smart as my foot. The jerk. The mean one. The jock. The cockiest person. And lastly the biggest butthole you will ever get to know.

Four Eaton.

"Hey dumbass'." He says.

"Hey hell raizer, and hell raizer's group." I say. His group sucks their teeth and rolls their eyes.

"Come on Four, let's not waste our time on these losers." His bimbo blonde girlfriend, Lauren, says.

"Alright babe, let's go. Later dorks."

"Later underachieving weirdo." I say.

REALLY TRIS! IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH?!

"Wow is that the best you can come up with?" Marlene says.

"Sorry. Anyway let's go."

"Okay."

Me and Mar are at H & M.

"OH MY GOSH! OH. MY. GOSH! TRIS!"

"OH MY GOSH! OH. MY. GOSH! WHAT?!" I say mocking her.

"LOOK AT THIS DRESS!" She says squealing and yelling at the same time.

"And?" I say unenthused.

"Look at how beautiful it is."

"It is pretty beautiful." I said. "You should go try it on."

"Really?"

"That's what I said." I say.

"Okay! Be right back." She squeals then runs into the changing room.

Just as she walks in the room, Four and his bimbo girlfriend walk through the door.

"Oh, look at what washed up." Lauren says in a nasty tone.

"Hello bimbo, and bimbo's love interest. Where's your group of monkeys?"

"None of your business" Four snaps. I just shrug.

"EEEEE!" Lauren squeals. "Look at this dress! It's perfect!"

"It is pretty perfect." Four states.

Lauren is walking to the dressing room when Mar walks out. Turns out they have the same dress.

"Hey Four." I whisper. "You might wanna take your phone out for this one."

"Oh yeah." He says back.

"TAKE OFF THE DRESS!" Lauren shouts.

"What? Right here? Why? Oh wait, I know why, it's because you want to see what actual boobs look like since you have none." Marlene says.

DAAAANNNNGGGG!

I swear everyone in the store went "Ohhhhh."

"That's my girl!" I whisper to Four.

"Shut up, whatever." He says.

"Well then if your so 'curvey' why don't you have a boyfriend?" Lauren retorts.

The whole store went "Ohhhh." again.

"Because I'm looking for the right guy, I don't wanna end up with a fuckboy like you." Marlene says. Lauren throws down the dress and stampedes out the door.

I turn to look at Four, but he's gone. The whole store went crazy.

"Woooaaahhh, Mar I did not know you had that in you." I say.

"Well neither did I, but whatever that was I don't like it. I feel extremely bad." She says looking down at her shoes.

"Then apologize." I say.

"Yeah, I think I will. But first I'm just gonna go put my other clothes back on, and buy the dress. But not for me." She says.

"Don't say it." I say.

"But for Lauren."

"Nooo you can't." I say.

"Watch me."

We're walking out the mall, to our car.

"Wait!" Mar says. "Okay what if I place the bag on Four's car saying it was from me, and that I was sorry about what had happened?"

"That would be nice. Do you even know what car Four drives?"

"Yup, lets go."

"Okay."

We get to Four's car and him, Zeke, and Uriah are at the car.

"Uhh hi guys." Marlene says awkwardly.

"What do you want with a fuckboy like me?" Four snaps.

"Can you give this to Lauren? Please. And I'm really sorry about calling you that." Mar asks.

"No." He says.

"That's not what I was expecting, but okay." She says. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." She turns on her heels and walks away, I walk with her. As we're walking away I hear the boys laughing about or at something, but I don't turn around to see.

We get in the car and drive home. This was certainly a day at the mall I will never forget.