H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

A/N

Hey guys sorry it's not an update, although the next chapter is almost finished.

I just needed to say.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VERONICA ROTH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I HAVE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.

SHE IS THE WHOLE REASON WHY I AM...

1) WRITING THIS FANFIC.

And...

2) SINGLE. Thanks Veronica for the impossible boyfriend standards you set by creating the character TOBIAS EATON. (P.s. if you're a guy and you're not Tobias Eaton, don't talk to me.)

Here are some things I love about the book. [NO SPOILERS I SWEAR] Make sure you guys answer the questions below.

Favorite quote: "I'll be your family now." (Said by Tobias to Tris).

Favorite character: Tobias. Sorry Tris. I love him because he's so strong, mentally. He had a hard childhood, but carried on with his life. And the way he treats Tris is just like...uhhhjrjd...oh my gosh...is soooo special.

Favorite side character: It's a tie between Chris and Uriah.

ONE of my favorite scenes: When Tris, Uriah, and Marlene are in the knife throwing room, and Four catches them in there. Then when they leave Four and Tris have a little Fourtris moment outside of the room.

Favorite faction: Dauntless, duh.

Second favorite faction: Candor.

Most hated character: Caleb.

Aptitude results: DIVERGENT! (Picture)

Favorite book of the trilogy: Divergent.

Lastly, my fangirl pet peve: WHEN SOMEONE SAYS DIVERGENT IS THE SAME AS THE HUNGER GAMES! BlTCH NO IT'S NOT! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THIS IT JUST MAKES ME WANNA STRANGLE THEM!

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU VERONICA! I HOPE YOU HAVE THE MOST BLESSED BIRTHDAY EVER!

OH! And don't forget to have a slice of dauntless chocolate cake.