Part 36

[Still at Chris' place: Tris POV]

I open the door.

"Hi, can I uh help you?" I ask.

"Yeah, a-are you Beatrice?"

"Uh yeah?"

"Okay well in that case, it's me, Caleb." Did he just say Caleb?

"C-Caleb? I-is that really you?" I ask.

"Hello Beatrice." He says smiling.

"Oh my God, Caleb." I jump into his arms and almost choke him, but he does the same to me. "H-how did you know I was uh gonna be here?"

"I'm Erudite, I have my ways. Can I come in?"

"Oh yeah." I say. I can't keep the smile off my face.

Story time!

Okay so when me and Caleb were in like third grade, Caleb had to go live with our Aunt Edith in California because he had some kind of rare illness, and they had a treatment for it there.

It was so devastating when our parents broke the news to us. Me and Caleb were-are-really close. To be completely honest we didn't really have any friends. So when he moved away I didn't really have any friends. But then came Marlene, but that's a different story for another time.

"Do you uh have a place to stay?" I ask.

"To be totally truthful I wa-"

"WHO'S AT THE DOOR?!" Chris yells.

"Follow me." I tell him motioning to the living room. Everyone's eyes drape over to us, specifically Caleb. "Hey guys, so this is my brother Caleb. Caleb these are my friends," I point to them when I say their names. "That's Shauna, that's Zeke, that's Al, that's Uriah, that's Lynn, that's my boyfriend Four, that's Will, and that's Christina."

"Nice to meet you man." Zeke says trying to give him one of those bro hugs, but it looks awkward because we were born abnegation. "Ah once a stiff always a stiff." He says chuckling.

"So were's Marlene?" Caleb asks.

Everyone falls silent and stares at their hands. "Marlene uh, she uh, was in a car accident, and she passed away." I say.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. I-I didn't know."

"It's okay. So uh anyways we were gonna watch a movie, so just make yourself comfortable. Me and the girls, plus Lynn, are gonna go make some snacks, you guys choose the movie." I say.

"Okay." He says.

"Oh, and Caleb," I whisper in his ear, "please be social. Talk to them, please."

"Okay okay, fine."

[Caleb's POV]

I sit on the couch on the opposite side to who I remember as Will.

"So you're Tris' brother." I think Al says.

"Yeah, I'm older though." I say. God I hate socializing.

"BY LIKE 5 MINUTES!" Beatrice yells from the kitchen.

"But technically I'm still older." I say.

"Whatever." She says.

I turn back to the guys. "So what's your story man?" Uriah asks.

"Uh where do I start geez. Okay so when I was in third grade, I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis, which is a disease of an unknown cause that leads to inflammation. It affects your body's organs. So I had to move away to California, for treatment. So I haven't seen Beatrice since third grade."

"Wow man." Zeke says.

"So what made you come here? Not trying to sound rude or anything." Four asks.

"They actully cured me, so I'm moving back here, I bought an apartment, but don't tell Beatrice yet." I whisper.

"Okay."

"So, what faction are you in?" Uriah asks.

"Uriah you're so stupid!" Zeke says. "Look at him first off he knows what the word Sarcoidosis means, second he's in all blue, and he has the Erudite eye patched on his shirt. What faction do you think he's in?"

"Oh, sorry, so what I'm hearing is that you're Candor." Uriah says.

"Well we know who's not Erudite." Will says shaking his head.

"Have y'all chosen a movie?" Beatrice asks.

"Uh no." Al says.

"Okay then we'll choose." Shauna says.

"Nooooo! Remember the last time you chose a movie? It was dreadful. The girl's parents and brother died. Why would anyone want to watch that?" Zeke complains.

"I believe you are talking about the movie If I Stay. And it was a romance movie, shut up."

"Yeah, you had your chance to choose a movie, but you didn't, so we get to choose." Chris says.

"Whatever." Zeke rolls his eyes.

"Girls huddle." I say.

After a minute or so, we figure out what movie we're going to watch.

"We have decided to watch Magic Mike XXL." Chris squeals.

"I didn't want to, I wanted to see The Gift. But I was out numbered, sorry boys." Lynn says.

"What's Magic Mike XXL?" I ask.

"Oh Caleb, you'll find out." Four says patting my shoulder. "It's really disgusting."

"Okay everyone shut up!" Shauna says. "The movies starting."

[End of movie: Tris POV]

Everyone is asleep except for me and Chris.

"I will forever love Channing Tatum." She whispers to me.

"I will forever love Matt Bomer." I whisper back. I look around, and I don't see Lynn or Uriah. "Hey where's Lynn and Uri?" I whisper.

"I dunno."

"Oh, well I'm just gonna go use the bathroom." I say.

"Kay." She says.

I open the door, and see Uriah and Lynn sucking eachother's faces off. Ew.

"I see this bathroom's occupied, I'll use the one upstairs." I say.

"You can use it. You kinda ruined the moment." Lynn says walking out. Uriah follows her with a smug grin on his face. On the way out I high five him.

Go Uriah, and go Lynn!

A/N

OH MY GOSH!! 1000 READS?! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH! THANK YOU, IT MADE MY DAY!!