Part 29

[Same day as Part 28]

Everyone's looking around like they lost something, but in reality they're all shocked because of what just happened to the queen bee, Lauren.

"Hello students everyone is now permitted to go home for the day. If you do not have a ride, you may call home or car pool." Mrs. Roth says over the intercom.

I walk over to Tobias, who is talking to Zeke, Uriah, and Lynn.

"Heyyy." I say in a perky voice.

"Was she in on it too?" Uriah says.

"Uriah, you idiot! He literally just explained all of it." Lynn snaps.

"So she was in on it?" He says still clearly confused.

"I'll explain it later Uriah." I say.

"Tris Prior, Four Eaton, Peter Hayes, and Jerome Parsons. Please report to the principals office." The intercom says.

You know that feeling you get when you enter a classroom that's already full, and everyone stares at you? Yeah, this is like that. But ten times worse. I hate it with a passion.

We get to the office.

"Hello guys." Mrs. Roth says. "Have a seat. We need to talk. Jerome, Peter, and Lauren get out of my office. Wait outside." They do what she says and they shut the door behind them. Before she proceeds she looks at us with a glare. If glares could kill, my throat would be sliced, I'd be coughing up blood, and my organs would be failing. "You guys didn't have anything to do with the pills right?" She asks.

"Well not exactly." I say.

"Oh. Well do tell, do tell." She says. "Geez where's the popcorn when you need it?" She says grinning.

"Okay so basically one day me and Four were hanging out together, and when he left he found his house robbed. Then a little while later he got a text that said 'She's next. Kisses, P.L.J.' so we thought it was them." I say pointing to the door. "Then Four stayed the night at my place, and the next day they were gone...I was next."

"So you didn't put any drugs in her locker?" She asks.

"No, God no." I say.

"Okay, well you can have your pills back, and you may go home. Send those three in please."

"Yes ma'am." I say walking out. "Your turn." I say smiling a sarcastic smile.

[The next day at the police station: Four POV]

I walk up to the police desk and ask the guy behind it, "Where's Mrs. John?"

"Right here." She says behind me. With Lauren, J.P., and Peter behind her.

"What are they doing here?" I snap.

"They are going to jail. They also have a lot of fines to pay. Lauren owes you 10 grand, Peter owes you 13 grand, J.P. owes you 3 grand. Plus Lauren gets 3 more years added on to her sentence because she's the one who stole the pills."

"Serves the douche bags right." I say grinning.

"Yup well they have to go get changed."

"Alright well bye."

A/N

Hey guys. I have decided to quit the book. Jk.

But I have decided to cut the school year short so next chapter it will be the last school day, and after that will be their summer.

Question, should I do a new book after this one about their college lives?