Dylan! (Part 2)

A thing that looked like a human made of clay with a hole in its face and a black mask tied to it walked down a singular path inside a dark void. A red path. The red path screamed and cried. Each step it took caused great pain to the path. Fires were dancing, but were so distant, unable to conquer the cold that made the clay human shiver on its short walk.

Your path is ending. This is what you want. Keep walking. This is your path, no one else's. You created this. Is there a reason why there's only one? Funny. No turning back. Are you willing to look him in the eyes and continue to chop him down? Do it with nothing but a large smile on your face as you are the fool who perceives yourself as one.

Adults gathered in a room with a long table with many fancy purple seats. They wore fancy clothes and there was a chandelier above them, illuminating the room. It had no windows. Paintings with golden frames of eldritch beings were plastered on the walls. It was a comfy room with a comfy and fluffy carpet on the floor. The room smelled like flowers. The walls had a light orange color. The room felt cozy to sit in. A nice place to calm down and have a nice discussion.

"It's too much," Ross said, "I'm hearing that the accident is becoming more worrying. People are banding together, trying to keep themselves safe. A few of our hitmen have changed their views, going along with them. All across North America, they're trying their best to make sure no one is left behind. We need a better plan! I'm tired of losing our members, loyal or not, we need to keep our numbers here."

A woman with a large fancy hat with a pink feather stuck to it replied, "We've been thinking, too. We're going to release that idiot, Darius."

She stared at the person beside her with a disapproving look. The people around the table listened intently. The room was mostly quiet, as there wasn't an urgency to talk for most. They just wanted to listen in on what was going on.

"He's still part of the cult? Last thing I've heard of him is that he's living with his parents," Ross said.

The man in the middle, with a beard and mustache sprinkled with crystals, and his hair full of them, said, "My son is powerful. He can do it. We've identified almost every person we're trying to eliminate. All he has to do is go out there, and kill them by any means necessary."

That was the person she was glaring at. She frowned at him when she said 'Darius'. She then looked away.

"Are you insane? He's a lunatic!" Ross raised his voice.

"He's exactly what we need. He is more than what you believe he is. Although, I wouldn't be surprised to realize your anger is justified."

"What if they send the military at him? Are you willing to start an all out war against the country?"

"He's heading to Canada as we speak."

"You didn't answer the question, are you willing to start an all out war against the country?"

He smiled, "Only the Gods and Beings above us know what he's capable of. I assure you, there's no greater option than this. The military won't interfere, I've been able to manage that. If you dislike it, you can do something about it, but I expect you to convince us that your alternative is better. Darius is capable. He's intelligent and powerful. May I add that he's worth tens of thousands of soldiers?"

Ross slammed his fist on the table, "He knows nothing of that!" he shouted, marching out of the room and slamming the door behind him. Ross saw a man with a rock in his hands fleeing the scene like a startled squirrel. Ross sighed, walking away.

Dylan was sleeping on a tree branch. He was snoring in his peaceful sleep. A fly landed on the rose in his eye, and he slapped it off, waking up. He stretched his arms as he yawned and jumped down.