Part 31~ Dance Practice

July 3rd~ 2:45pm

"And why the fuck are you late?" Seungmin said deadly whilst lying on the floor, on his phone.

"Don't mind him," Chan said as he grabbed my shoulder and walked off.

Lee Know walked off to go and torment Hyunjin as I walked over to sit next to Felix.

"So why are you guys late, huh?" He said with a smirk.

"Shut up. He was just making food."

He clicked his tongue and said sarcastically:

"Rightt... Okay then."

Chan clapped his hands twice and said:

"Alright. Guys come on!"

We all got up and started warming up before the choreographer came in. 

Once he came in, he showed us the dance and talked to each of us to show what we needed to improve.

It was fairly simple with some cool moves. I actually loved the dance. There was a part where Hyunjin and Han had to throw me into the air, which was really fun. However, it was quite tricky, so we had to work on it a lot. We decided to stay back when the rest went to the cafeteria to grab some snacks. Whilst we were practising, Hyunjin and Han obviously had to bring up Lee Know.

"Soo, if he was acting mean to you... why did he come in with you?" Hyunjin said as he practised in the mirror.

"I don't know what happened. He just started talking to me as if nothing happened. But he did say sorry."

"Did you ask him why he was mad?" Hyunjin continued.

"No."

"He's just like that. His mood swings are fucking crazy. One second he wants to tag along with you for the rest of your life, the next he's plotting a scheme to murder you." Han said as he scrolled through his phone.

"Okay enough of gossip you guys, we have a dance to practise."

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this far! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Do you think it was a good idea for Y/N to tell Hyunjin and Han? Please do comment and vote if you want to. Also thank you so much for 400+ reads! I'm honestly so happy, and I wouldn't be here without you guys. I'll make sure to keep it up! Have a lovely day/night! I love you guys <33