Part 14~ Friends Forever And Ever

July 1st~ 2:00pm

We had been sitting in the car in silence for about 10 minutes when Lee Know asked:

"Seo Y/N, can I ask you something?"

First of all, why was he asking to ask a question? Second, why did he use my first name?

I tried to seem chill so I hummed in response.

"Promise me you won't be mad or whatever."

Now I began to get anxious. Did he kill someone? I mean, I saw Hyunjin yesterday, but did he do something to him? 

"Yeah, I won't. Now what happened?"

He looked at me, then looked away back onto the road and asked:

"Will you go to Japan with me?"

What the fuck?

All that build-up to ask if I wanted to go to Japan. I stared him up and down as he continued looking ahead of the road. I was so confused as to why he thought I'd get really mad. I'd only been to Japan once so I was willing to.

"You scared me. But yeah, I'll go with you. When?"

"Good. Next week. Pack quick."

I hummed a "sure" as he slowly pulled up in front of the cafe where I was meant to meet up with Min Jun. 

I took off my seatbelt to say bye to Lee Know to only realise that he was clicking his seatbelt off as well. I sat in confusion as he walked around and opened the door for me. 

"Don't tell me you're coming as well."

"I am. What about it?"

"Please no. Min Jun's a nice guy. You don't have to be worried. He's a childhood friend."

"How can I trust you?"

I sighed but then I took his cold hand and squeezed it. 

"Trust me."

He sighed in defeat.

"Okay fine. But text me 10 minutes before you leave."

I nodded slowly as he let go of my hand. I stayed on the edge of the pavement to watch Lee Know get back into his car and drive off. I was glad that he cared for me so I slightly smiled and walked into the cafe to see Min Jun sitting on a chair and quietly giggling at his phone.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder to catch his attention. He turned around annoyed but then his face immediately changed from disgust to excitement when he properly saw me. He stood up and wrapped his long arms around me as I softly laughed. 

"You scared me Y/N!"

"Whatever."

"Wow, you've changed!"

"How so?"

"I don't know. You're still the bitchy Y/N but-"

"Hey, that's offensive!"

"BUT you look professional. I don't know. I'm just proud of you."

"Thank you. Now tell. Why were you giggling at your phone?"

He shyly looked away and giggled.

"Stop it! Tell me Jun!"

"Okay, I have some news for you."

"Oh god. What is it with men scaring me with their news?"

"So basically. I um. He-"

"Get to the point."

"K. I have a boyfriend."

"Oh my god! What? Who? When? Why? How? I have so many questions Jun!"

We talked for about 20 minutes about his new boyfriend. I was so happy for him. Ever since he came out, he'd been looking for a partner and now finally he had found the one for now. I was so happy for him. It turns out his name is Jisung. I smiled at the fact that it could be Han but it definitely couldn't be.

Then, Min Jun asked me:

"Um Y/N have you talked to your parents recently?"

I looked at him blankly. Ever since I became a trainee which was 3 years ago, I hadn't talked to my parents. They were extremely unsupportive of my dream. Now, they were probably living in another country glad that I practically wasn't in their lives anymore.

I managed to let out a "no". 

I felt tears escape my eyes. The way they just let go of me that easily. The way they kicked me out of the home I lived in all my life. The way they didn't want me anymore. I knew the idea of being an idol stressed them out, but I didn't need all the yelling and negativity from them. 

He consoled me but I still felt like crying. I felt a few eyes on me, but I didn't care.

Until I heard:

"What the fuck do you think you're doing to her?"

I rubbed my wet eyes to be met with an angry Lee Know staring at Min Jun.

A/N: Sorry it's been a while since I updated. I was working on another story that has been published so please check that out. It's called Stray Kids One Shots. I have written about Han and I.N. Another will be added tomorrow. Here's a  big clue to the person:  🦙. Thank you so much for reading this far and I'll be updating very soon, so please look forward to that. If you want to, please vote and comment. Have a good day/night! I love you guys <33