Part 39~ Here Now

5th July~ 8:30am

We both went through security and finally walked out to get our luggage. 

"So I booked a hotel for us and we'll go there then see what to do first. Okay?"

"Mhm."

We left the airport to see our managers already waiting for us. We climbed into a car and drove to the hotel which wasn't too far. Our manager talked to us about his experiences in Japan with the other members. Han got lost in 7/11 and Changbin went back home after finding that there weren't any gyms near the hotel he was staying in. Yeah. Crazy.

Before we knew it, we were outside the hotel. We walked into the hotel and got the keys to our rooms. I was in a small room and so was Lee Know. The managers had a large bedroom. The room was quite nice.

Room:

(credits to original owner)

I walked into my room whilst everyone dispersed to explore their rooms. I walked to the balcony almost immediately and looked at the view. I could see shops from the distance but also nice parks full of huge trees. The cars below silently drove past and the people entered and exited each shop.

As it was quite early, I wanted to grab something to eat so I decided to go on a walk and go to shop. I walked out of the room grabbed my phone on the way and knocked on Lee Know's room. He quickly opened the door and raised his eyebrows.

"Wanna go shopping?"

"Already? Okay. Let's go."

We both walked out of the hotel rooms with our masks tightly on our face. Just because we were in another country, it didn't mean that the usual rules didn't apply. We walked for a while taking in nature and saw a corner shop. We walked into the shop, chose a few snacks and paid for them. Thank the lord I knew some basic Japanese or else I would've been fucked. We walked out of the shop and continued walking. We talked but not a lot.

"Wait how about we do a live? Tomorrow?" I said. It's not like we had a plan or schedule here so we could do whatever we wanted.

"Yeah. What would we do? I can't go live without having something to do."

"We'll just play on our phones or something and talk."

"Fair enough."

We began to approach the hotel and so we separated ways and I entered my room once again. I had a quick shower and scrolled on my phone on the bed. Somehow I fell asleep. 

Jetlag.

What a great way to end the day!

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this far. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry for not updating for a while. I was quite busy. So how do you think the live will go? I will try to update once more this week. But if I don't I'm so sorry. I've been quite busy recently. Also thank you so much for 700+ reads! I love you guys so much for this and thank you for baring with any infrequent updates. Please do vote and comment if you want to! Have a beautiful day/night! I love you guys <33