Part 37~ Off We Go

5th July~ 4:00am

My phone alarm went off. 

"Urgh," I said as my eyes slowly opened unwillingly.

Now why on earth did Lee Know did to book the earliest flight? I have no fucking clue.

I slowly got out of bed and took a quick shower. I slipped on a hoodie and sweatpants. I wasn't going to a photoshoot so I didn't need to have a whole dress did I?

Outfit:

(credits to original owner)

I picked up my heavy suitcase and walked out, grabbing my phone and passport on the way. As I opened the door, Lee Know stood at the entrance staring at me.

Why was he staring at me?

He stood there staring at me for a good minute. I honestly thought he fell asleep. I wouldn't have been surprised as I was extremely late. But his eyes were open. I just took this opportunity to stare into his eyes instead. 

I probably stared a bit too long, as I suddenly felt a leg kick my feet. 

"Hey!"

"Shut up. Let's go."

I shook my head and followed him into the car.

It surely was going to be a long trip.

We both sat at the back and I shoved my bags in the boot.

The ride to the airport was almost silent as I fell asleep.

The quiet patter of rain on the windows and the engines of very few cars driving past us, put me into a deep slumber. Every so often I opened my eyes to see Lee Know on his phone and the sun slowly rising.

Then for the last time, I opened my eyes to see the airport at a distance. I sat up and realised my hair was all messy.

Lee Know then said:

"How tired can you be?"

"Huh? What do you mean? It's literally five in the morning. Who isn't meant to feel sleepy?"

"Whatever," he muttered and messed my hair even more.

The car then began to park. We got out of the car and pulled out all our luggage from the boot. The managers came out of another car and took our bags and walked us to the entrance of the airport. There were a lot of photographers at the entrance. I looked around confused. Why did we stop here?

Lee Know said:

"Bow... life of an idol."

I quickly bowed at the cameras and followed Lee Know and the managers inside.

We managed to check in quickly and we sat in the private waiting area. I saw a few shops and wanted to get the members something there.

I walked towards the shop and as I walked towards the aisle for the men's clothing, or must I say homeless children, I was suddenly distracted by a small girl.

She walked up to me and held my hand.

"Hey... can I help you?"

I didn't want to seem rude but there was just a random kid tugging on my hand, so I was quite confused.

She looked up at me, smiled and said:

"Are you an idol? You're very pretty."

I blushed at the girl's comment and smiled.

"What makes you think that I'm an idol."

"Your hair is a bright colour."

I smiled at her and before I could say anything, another lady walked up to us.

"Oh I'm so sorry. My daughter can be like this sometimes."

The little girl then left my hand and walked up to her mum.

"No worries."

I quickly said and walked off completely forgetting the reason why I went in there in the first place.

I saw Lee Know paying for some snacks and he turned around and saw me.

"Did you not get anything?"

"Nah." 

Then suddenly a manager walked up to us and said:

"C'mon, we have to go now."

We both followed him and checked out again.

We all walked into the plane and saw that there weren't many people yet.

Lee Know and I found a seat near our managers and sat.

"You know I'm gonna torture you this whole plane ride, right Y/N?"

Gosh this really was going to be a long plane ride.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this far! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wrote a longer one this time as I've been writing really short chapters recently. Do you think Y/N will regret this trip? Thank you so much for 600+ reads. I'm so happy people are actually enjoying this chapter. Thank you so much for this and I won't let you guys down. Please do vote and comment if you want to! Have a great day/night. I love you guys <33