Part 36~ how great.

4th July~ 2:30pm

I was in the studio with Chan, working with the music.

He helped me with a note I struggled with and as we practised we talked:

"So I heard you're going to Japan tomorrow..."

"Yeah, I am."

"Well, have fun and good luck."

"Good luck? Why do I need luck?"

"Well, you're travelling with Lee Know. Who knows? He might kill you and dump your body by a bush in Japan, and no one would know," he said in a low and threatening voice.

I smirked at him.

"Nice try. I'm not scared."

"Ugh, whatever. Just buy me headphones. I need them and the best versions are in Japan. I'll text you the details of that."

Whilst he was on about his headphones and how they work, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. 

"Hold up let me use the bathroom real quick."

"You okay?"

 I nodded at him and walked to the bathroom. 

Oh shit.

It was that time. And what a great time to show up!

Now, how was I going to fix myself?

I sat in the bathroom for a while and after about five minutes, something slipped through the small gap under the door.

Pads.

I gasped in happiness and quickly used them. I left the bathroom feeling relieved and saw Chan sitting on the couch and smiling at me.

"How did you-"

"I figured it out since you took quite a while there."

"Oh, thanks, Chan. But I have a question. Why the fuck do you have pads?"

He rolled his eyes and said:

"Oh it's a long story but I was baby-sitting my baby cousin and I had to buy diapers but I couldn't leave the house so I asked Jeongin and Han to get me diapers but they brought this home instead. So I've just had this laying here for a while."

I smiled at the story and chuckled. It sounded like something that would happen.

"Well, thanks, I'll go now. Bye!"

I walked out of his dorm and as I left I saw Hyunjin.

"Hey Hyunjin. Please tell me why the fuck you're giggling to yourself."

He tried to stifle his giggling but couldn't and showed me his phone. 

An edit of himself. 

Wow.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked out as he continued to giggle.

I walked into my dorm and belly flopped onto my bed and let's just say I blacked out for the rest of the day.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this far! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry I took so long to update. So how do you think the trip to Japan will go? Please do vote and comment if you want to. Have a beautiful day/night! I love you guys so much <33