Part 19~ Surprise?

July 2nd~ 7:30am

The smell of fresh food filled my room as my eyes slowly opened. 

"God, why do I smell food? Am I going mad?" I said to myself as I got up and stretched my arms out. No one was certainly cooking in my room so it was definitely coming from the other dorms. So, with me being half-asleep, I got out of bed and had a quick shower. Once I was done, I looked out at the weather to see that it was very sunny. Sunny enough to go to the beach. And as I didn't have anything on my schedule, I decided I was going to visit the beach. The last time I visited the beach was probably 4 years ago, so this felt like the right time. I chose a comfy dress to wear and visited the other dorm to take some of the food they were cooking.

Outfit:

(credits to original owner)

I left all my things in my dorm as I was going to come back after eating. I left my dorm and knocked on Lee Know's dorm room. 

There were a lot of noise and screaming in the room. It did not sound as if there was only the four people in there. After a long 30 seconds, the door slowly opened, to reveal all of the members in the room:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Y/N! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Wait what?

I quickly grabbed my phone, that was in my pocket and realised that it was indeed THE SECOND OF JULY?! AKA MY BIRTHDAY!

I couldn't believe that I had forgotten my own birthday.

"Oh my.," was all I could say. How did they know when my birthday was, when I had completely forgotten about the fact that I even had a birthday.

Changbin spoke up," So my Seo sister! You're finally 25! You're so old."

I playfully punched him on his (muscly) arms.

I saw the huge decorations they had put up in the dorm. It looked so pretty.

(credits to original owner)

"I figured out you probably forgot about it yesterday when we talked so it was even better," Felix said with a hint of mischief in his voice.