Part 17~ Was it that obvious?

July 1st~ 3:30pm

I sat on the bed staring at Felix, whose mouth was wide open and his fake eyes open bigger than any planet. I looked at him helplessly as he sat giving me no comment.

"S-so? Um, anything you wanna say Lix?" I muttered in embarrassment.

"I-you- that means- he- you-it."

God, this wasn't going well, was it?

I sighed in embarrassment and lay down on the bed I was sitting on. Then just seconds later, Felix began to jump up and down on the bed.

"I KNEW IT! NOONA I KNEW IT! I WASN'T BEING A "DUMB SHIT THAT COULDN'T UNDERSTAND FRIENDSHIP"!"

Now, what was he on about? What had possessed him?

"W-what? Dumb shit? You?" I said as I sat back up in confusion.

Once he had calmed down, he sat back onto the bed closer to me and giggled.

"You know. I kinda knew there was some non-platonic stuff going on. But of course I didn't want to tell you anything. So I went up to Seungmin to just tell him that I felt something going on between you and Lee Know hyung. And then-"

"Wait you told Seungmin?"

"I mean it was just a doubt so yeah. So yeah and then he got annoyed at me for saying that and he said and I quote," You're just being a dumb shit that doesn't understand friendship." But then I stopped thinking about that for a few days."

"D-did I really make it that obvious?"

"It wasn't you. It was Lee Know hyung. He doesn't really hang out with people like that- I mean except for Hannie."

"I mean it's just a small crush right? I'll get over it soon."

He shrugged and sighed.

"Y'know what? I think we should tell Seungmin, Lix," I admitted.

If I had made it that obvious and as Lix had already told him about his suspicion, why not just be honest?

"Wait are you sure? You don't have to."

I nodded confidently as Felix grabbed his phone and texted Seungmin to come to my room. 

I was glad that we were still able to talk normally without any tension. Then a minute later, there was a knock at the door. Felix went up to the door and opened it to see Seungmin looking half awake.

"This better be worth it. I was in the middle of saying my vows to IU."

Felix and I exchanged a look as Seungmin made his way to the couch.

"Okay so basically, I- umm, I have a crush on Lee Know," I said.

"Yeah, Seungmin! I knew it! I told you! But you never believed me. Remember. Oh and don't tell anyone unless Y/N lets you to."

He looked at me with his sleepy puppy eyes and said," K, your secrets are safe with me. I mean it's not like I listen when you do tell me."

Felix and I shook our heads in disappointed but then we all began to talk about random stuff.

Felix then asked with hesitation," Umm Y/N, do you think he likes you back?"

I scoffed at the question, confident that the Lee Minho would never like me back no matter the circumstances.

"No. Of course not. How- how could even think that Lix?"

Seungmin then interrupted," God, calling you an idiot would be a fucking insult to all the stupid people out there."

"H-huh? What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Forget it."

I didn't understand what he was on about but he was basically half asleep so he was probably talking nonsense.

After about 20 minutes of shit talking JYP (love you though! <3), we heard a knock at the door.

Us two(excluding Seungmin who was basically passed out on the bed), looked at each other in confusion. Who could it be? Was it one of the members? Was it staff? We had no idea. So with Seungmin on the bed and Felix hiding behind the washing machine, I walked towards the door and hesitantly opened the door. 

"Lee Know?"

Lee Know was standing at the door looking pissed as usual.

He just shoved past me and sat on the bed.

"I called you so many times. Why didn't you pick up?"

"O-Oh really? I guess my phone died."

"Whatever. And what is this ugly bitch doing on your bed? And what the hell? Why's Felix hiding behind the washing machine?"

"Oopsies," Felix said as he emerged from behind the washing machine.

Then as if a corpse was rising from the dead, Seungmin sat up and looked Lee Know in the eye.

"Look if you have a problem with me ,hyung, just write it down on paper, fold it, and shove it up your ass. Cos, I really don't give two shits."

Lee Know shook his head in disappointment and pulled out his phone and began scrolling on his phone.

"So? What's up?" I said, not knowing why he was here.

He didn't reply and just sat scrolling.

After a minute of complete silence, Seungmin stood up and walked out, and then watching this, Felix walked out of the room after squeezing my shoulder gently.

Now it was just pure silence.

A/N: Thanks for reading this far! I hope you are enjoying the story so far and I hope I'm not going too fast! Please do vote and comment if you want to. Thank you for getting this story over 150 reads. It may not seem like much but it's so much more than what I thought it would be. Have a amazing day/night! I love you guys <33