Part 33~ You Ready?

July 3rd~ 12:20pm

" Seo Y/N 선배님 (senior)?"

"Hong Eunchae?"

We both said it simultaneously as both of our jaws dropped in unison.

"Wait you know me?" We said at the same time. 

We both stared into each other's souls for what felt like 10 minutes. 

THE Hong Eunchae knew me?

"I- You know me?" I started still in disbelief.

"Of course I do."

I looked at her with wide eyes.

"I'm so h-happy to meet you finally. I-I'm Hong Eunchae." 

She bowed down as she introduced herself. I smiled at her and introduced myself as well with a bow. 

There was a sense of tension in the air as we stared at each other. I knew that she was the timid type so I started to talk.

"I'm a huge Fear not. I love your music."

She smiled shyly as she looked away.

"O-oh really? Thank you... Well, I've seen some of your dance practice videos and I love your singing and dancing."

I grinned at her but then my smile suddenly dropped.

"Wait you saw it?"

"Of course I did. So many people have. The rest of my members love you. Especially Yunjin 언니 (older sister)."

I blushed a little. I was honestly flattered.

Then we heard someone call out:

"Eunchae!"

"Oh, I'm sorry I have to go now. But if you don't mind, could we exchange numbers?"

I smiled at her and nodded.

After talking and exchanging numbers for about two minutes, we finally parted ways. I was so glad that one of my favourite idols knew me.

I walked into the car and put my headphones on as the car started to drive. I fell asleep tot he music and woke up after ten minutes to see that we still weren't back home due to traffic.

I scrolled through my phone once again and began to watch some Tik Toks. My TikTok account was private so no one would really know that it was me anyway. I watched some Stray Kids Tik Toks and laughed. The fandom really is hilarious. It's still kinda weird to not see myself as a STAY, considering I'm literally part of the group.

Slowly, the car begin to pull up near the dorms. I quickly ran out and fumbled in my pockets for my keys. I twisted the key in the keyhole and pushed the heavy brown door. I took off my sneakers and and walked further in my dorm but then stopped when I saw someone.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this far! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Who do you think this mysterious person is? I'm sorry for the short chapter. I have a test coming up tomorrow but I'll try my best to write a decent chapter for you tomorrow. Thanks for putting up with me! Please do vote and comment if you want to! Have a beautiful day/night! I love you guys <33