Part 15~ Oh Shit

July 1st~ 2:30pm

"What the fuck do you think you're doing to her?"

I turned my head to face an angry Lee Know. He was death-glaring at Min-Jun, who was probably already terrified.

"I-I, Lee Know what are you-" I started to say but then got interrupted by him:

"Shush. What do you think you're doing to her? Answer me bitch!" Lee Know yelled at the top of his lungs.

Min-Jun looked horrified and confused. Poor him. He was definitely in fear right now. 

He began to talk but nothing audible came out," I-I. Me umm Y/N, she. You. Umm."

I stopped him halfway between his mutters as I said:

"Lee Know, he isn't doing anything. I-"

"That's enough. Let's go Y/N." Lee Know said as he grabbed my wrist with his cold hands and dragged me out of the cafe, I looked back at Jun, who looked paler than a ghost. Since middle school, I had always needed to stand up for Min-Jun as he always got so terrified whenever he saw people that he found quite intimidating. 

Once we got to the car, Lee Know sat me down in the passenger seat and he walked over to the driver's seat. He didn't turn on the engine. He just sat in the seat, in silence. 

I turned to him, confused as he said:

"Y/N, you okay? You were crying."

"Okay first Lee Know, yes I'm fine thank you, but it's not what it seems. He's been my best friend since school. The reason I was crying was because he brought up my parents. He just asked if I had talked to them recently. I know I haven't told you this before but, Lee Know, my parents are super unsupportive of all this idol stuff. Since day 1, I had to go through their yelling and they ignored me for so long until they kicked me out. Min-Jun just asked me if I had talked to them, and so I got quite upset thinking about them. I know it would've seemed different but he's a very good friend. And so are you."

He slowly looked at me, as his eyes softened from compassion. When I was done, he looked away, quite embarrassed, and his ears turned red.

"O-Oh, shit, I see. I-I'm sorry. I thought it was something else."

"So what did you think?"

"I um thought. I- He liked y-"

I immediately burst out laughing after hearing that. I mean- I didn't mean to be rude or anything but Min-Jun liking me? That was honestly too funny. Even before Min-Jun came out to me, I didn't have any romantic feelings for him so Lee Know just saying that was hilarious.

Once I had caught my breath, I looked over to see Lee Know in complete confusion.

"Okay, have you gone mad? Why the fuck are you laughing?"

"S-Sorry but Min-Jun liking me? Okay I should've clarified before but um Min-Jun's gay. Yes I know-"

"Oh shit what? No. You're joking. I'm so dumb. I thought he, you know, he, um you..."

"Yeah I get it."

"Sorry girl. I guess you're gonna make me go and apologise."

"Oh I mean I wasn't going to but thinking about that, sure! Why not?"

"Urghh,"he said as he stormed out of the car into the cafe.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this far. I'm so sorry I've been so infrequent with the updates. And I know this chapter is quite short. I'll try and make it up to you guys in the next one. I hope you guys are enjoying the plot so far. Please vote and comment if you want to! Have a good day/night! I love you guys <33