Part 40~ The Past Never Fades

6th July~ 10:15am

My phone alarm woke me up. My eyes slowly opened as I observed the room. I stretched my arms as I slowly got out of bed. Shit, it was getting late. I grabbed my phone and called Minho. 

"Hello?" he answered almost immediately.

"What are we doing today?"

"I don't fucking know. Bye."

And he just hung up. Okay then...

I quickly showered and wore a simple hoodie and sweatpants. I walked out of my room and knocked on Lee Know's room. He opened the door after a while.

"What was that for?" I said as I walked into his room.

"What?"

"You hung up on me."

"Oh, I just didn't wanna waste my energy talking to you."

I rolled my eyes at him. I sat on the small chair near him. He sat on the bed with his eyes fixated on his phone. I stared at his face focused on the screen. I probably looked like a creep when staring at him but I was mesmerised by his visuals. The way his lashes beat against his cheeks every time he blinked and the corners of his mouth slightly curled- I'm just waffling. In short, he looked fucking fine.

I stood up.

"If you're not gonna do anything then I'll force you to."

He raised his eyebrows at me whilst his focus shifted.

"And may I ask how you'll do that?"

I quickly ran up to him and grabbed the phone out of his hand. He immediately stood up.

"Give it back."

"No."

"Fine."

He ran up to me and began tickling me. Yeah not effective as I'm not that ticklish. I stood there as his fingers brushed against my shoulders in an attempt to tickle me. Yeah, not gonna happen.

"What the fuck? How are you not ticklish?"

I shrugged my shoulders at him.

"Well, can I have phone back then?"

"Hmm let me think about it... no."

"Ugh stop being annoying and give it."

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I don't know, to hang out."

"Right, is being on your phone hanging out? No, so shut up and get dressed."

He groaned as I left with his phone in my hand. I didn't want to change from my sweats so I sat on the couch and scrolled through my phone.

I saw there were texts on the Stray Kids group chat so I opened it up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                             STRAY KIDS 🔥🔥🔥

hAnJi

KIM SEUNGMIN GIVE ME BACK MY CHEESE CAKE

WHAT THE HELL R U DOING WITH A PIECE OF DESSERT THAT'S PROBABLY GONE MOULDY BY NOW

minister

im not eating it dumbass

gnabnahc

language guys

PrinceJin

oh oh ik

its english

right?

i.n.urhearts

u dumb fuck

gnabnahc

LANGUAGE U GUYS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then slowly my door that was already slightly open was pushed open more to see Lee Know peeking his head out.

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, I don't know. I heard there's a good ice cream place around here."

"So you want to travel this much just for an ice cream we could've got in Korea."

I stood up and walked out of the door.

"Shut up and follow me."

We both walked out of the hotel with our masks in our hands. We then adjusted the masks on our faces like we were in Mission Impossible. 

After a 10 minutes of walking we finally got there.

The cafe was set up really cutely and there were small decorations everywhere. I wanted a mango ice cream(please don't attack me for that) and Lee Know ordered a mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Whilst we waited for our ice creams to be served, Lee Know went to use the bathroom so I sat on the small chair and stared out of the window. I saw young children walking around with small bags on their backs and people walking around talking with each other. 

Then I saw them.

They looked a little familiar at first but I only realised who they were once I looked at them properly. I felt my face burning up. Why the fuck were they there? They looked perfectly happy. Tears streamed down my face as I saw their faces. The faces I hadn't seen for so long and never wanted to see for so long. 

My parents.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this far! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I just want to take this moment to say sorry and thank you. Firstly, I'm so sorry for being so inconsistent. I have had zero motivation recently and couldn't think of anything. I'm so sorry that my writing is so inconsistent and I promise I am trying my best. And then, I also want to say thank you so much for 100 votes. I swear every time I update there's always something I need to thank you guys for. I love you guys so much for that, and I'm so glad you guys like my writing. So, do you think Y/N will confront her parents? Please do vote and comment to! Have a great day/night! I love you guys <33