Part 27~ Begging for help!

July 3nd~ 8:15am

"WAKE UP!! YOU LAZY BITCH!"

Who the fuck was waking me up this early? I reluctantly opened my eyes and saw a pair of brown eyes. I observed his face for a while as everything somehow seemed blurry. I saw his puffy cheeks and wide eyes and by his high-pitched voice, I assumed it was Jisung. 

"What do you want?"

"Get up! We have an interview. Now that your birthday is over, you no longer get your princess treatment. You're back to being my peasant." He then walked out of the room like a zombie.

I rolled my eyes at him and crawled out of bed. I noticed that many female stylists were already ready to do everything. I groaned in annoyance and walked to the bathroom to shower. As I walked to the bathroom, a stylist handed me a small bag of clothes whilst smiling at me. 

"Don't worry. this isn't a huge interview. You'll be fine," she said reassuringly as she ruffled my already messy hair.

I had a quick shower and opened the small bag of clothes. It looked like a suit and it looked really soft. I quickly put it on and looked in the mirror. 

(credits to original owner)

It looked alright, I guess.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the chair in front of the mirror on my room so that the stylists could fix my bird's nest and do my makeup.

Makeup:

(credits to original owner)

Hair:

(credits to original owner)

I slipped on my heels and grabbed my phone from my side desk. I thanked the stylists and walked out of the building.

I got into the car I first I first saw and I silently hoped that Lee Know wouldn't be in it.

Once I got it, the first and only face I saw was Hyunjin.

"Yo, yo! You look cool."

I got into the car, shoving him to the side and sat slumped into my seat.

"Okayy, someone's in a bad mood."

I wasn't in a bad mood. I was just tired.

"I'm not!"

"Sureee..."

I huffed in defeat as he suddenly got close to me like an excited puppy.

"Have you talked to Lee Know yet?"

I decided I would just tell him what happened. But not fully.

If anything, he would make me feel better. Hopefully?

"That's the thing... He isn't talking to me for some reason."

His eyebrows quickly rose up as he squinted.

"Why the fuck is he not talking to you?"

"I don't know. I don't know what I did. I just saw him and then he started being really cold to me."

"Hmm. Did you do anything to piss him off?"

"Not that I remember no. He was fine with me at the beach and in the car. Then he just.. yeah.."

"Well maybe-"

We were then interrupted by a certain oldie, who reached into the car slowly. Followed by another another member. I saw his hand reach inside the car. I really hoped it wasn't Lee Know but I guess it was my lucky day. It was the Lee Know, climbing into the car. 

Thankfully, Hyunjin was in the middle of us two and Chan was at the front. I glanced over at him behind Hyunjin's fat head and I saw him looking at me.

I quickly turned away.

God, this was a nightmare.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this far! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you so much for getting this story 300+ reads. This is honestly the best! I didn't think I would even go past 100 reads leave alone 300. Thank you so much for that and I promise I will not let you down in any of my stories. And if I do, please comment to tell me how I could improve. Please do vote and comment if you want to! Have a lovely day/night! I love you guys <33