Part 6~ Chaos

June 26th~  3:00pm

After texting Min-Jun, I walked my way to the other dorm to meet up with Hyunjin, Chan, Changbin and Han. I felt quite excited to see their dorm room and what it looked like.

Hesitantly, I knocked on the door and after a loud chatter, I saw a short Changbin open the door and greet me with, "Ayy! My Seo sister's here! Come in!"

I laughed at his loud greeting and sat down on a chair as the rest ran into the living room, happy to see me. 

"Hey! What's up? Wait Hyunjin get a-" said Bang Chan getting interrupted.

"I don't wanna do that! Ask Han," complained Hyunjin pointing at Han who looked confused.

"Urgh I didn't even tell you what. Okay, then Han can you-" Bang Chan started.

"Ew no I don't wanna do that! Ask Changbin hyung!" whined Han

"Urgh, you guys are so difficult. I didn't even tell you what I wanted you to do. I'll just do it myself then," which then led Chan to run to the kitchen. He then came out passing me a cup of juice and crisps.

We talked for an hour about random things. I wanted to ask about Lee Know, but I couldn't be asked to as I was getting tired. 

Soon after, I said bye to everyone and left to go back to my dorm room.

Once I got to my room, I opened my phone and went through the Stray Kids group chat. I realised that whenever I was texting on the chat, Lee Know would never be on as well but whenever I wasn't on, he was talking comfortably.

 Now, it was pretty obvious that he didn't like me. I mean imagine being hated by the Lee Minho. Just thinking about that sent shivers down my spine. But what did I do?

I didn't remember doing anything that would upset him. If anything, it was him that just refused to talk to me. 

My thoughts were then interrupted by Felix's text.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YongLix

Heyy wsp

                                                                                                                                                                      Y/Nnnieee

                                                                                                          nothing much. just visited the other dorm.

                                                                                                                                                                              wbu?

YongLix

Nothing much too. just hanging out with bbokari

                                                                                                                                                                    Y/Nnnieee

                                                                                                                                                                    Y/Nnnieee

                                                                                                                                                                       cuteeee

YongLix

what. me or bbokari? there's only one correct answer.

                                                                                                                                                                      Y/Nnnieee

                                                                                                                                                                     ofc bbokari

                                                                                                                                                                           jkjkjkjk

YongLix

No more fried chicken for you young lady

                                                                                                                                                                       Y/Nnnieee

                                                                                  why would i need fried chicken when we have bbokari 

                                                                                                                                                                                jkjkjkjkjk

YongLix

bye

                                                                                                                                                                        Y/Nnnieee          

                                                                                                             bro im jokinggg lix.pls come back onlinee.

                                                                                                                                                                         lixxxxxxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laughed at Felix's childish behaviour and plopped myself down onto the bed. I ordered myself 비빔밥 (bibimbap) for dinner and closed my eyes.

Today was quite tiring and all I wanted to do was sleep. I opened my phone to check my schedule. Tomorrow I had a photoshoot with the rest of the members at 3pm. Then the door bell rang. I opened the door to see the bag of food on my front door step. 

I took it in to eat but then I slowly started to feel a rush of nausea flow through my body. My hands started to shake and there were tears in my eyes. I couldn't see what was in front of me as everything looked completely blurry to me. My legs felt numb and a sudden feeling of cold air rushed past me. My breathes grew deeper and louder as my chest beat fast. I felt dizzy so I tried to stand up using the wall to support me but I fell and I saw black.

I fell unconscious but then my eyes slightly opened to see Lee Know.....

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't update in days. But here you go. I hope you like this chapter and I'll most probably write another chapter tomorrow or the day after. If you there should be any changes grammatical errors, or if you just want to suggest something, you can put it in the comment section or you can privately message me as well. Thank you for reading and please feel free to comment. And please don't forget to vote on the chapters. Have a nice day/night! <3