Part 16 ~ Confessing... But to Who?

July 1st~ 3:00pm

Minho and I were in the car sitting silently, driving back to the dorms. He was visibly embarrassed after over reacting but I honestly found it so cute. 

By now, my feelings were literally showing on my face. I had to try and get it off of my chest. It was physically impossible for me to hide it. I may have felt like Hyunjin, being dramatic and all, but as an awkward and weird person, I could not hide the emotions I was feeling. 

I had to tell someone.

But who?

I didn't want to tell Min-Jun as he just got a boyfriend so that would be weird so the only option was to tell one of the members. But who would be trustworthy enough for me to tell?

Definitely not Hyunjin or Han. Then Seungmin and Changbin would completely humiliate. Chan already has a lot on his mind and as Seungmin would say, "He's too old for emotions." Jeongin could be an option. But I think Felix would be the best at dealing with me. So my my decision was to tell Felix that I may or may not have developed some feelings for a certain hot- headed man in the group.

I sighed in relief as a small smile creeped onto my face and giggles filled me. But at that time I had completely forgotten that I was not the only person in the car. Lee Know, who was sitting next to me in the car, was definitely side eying me in the most judgemental way ever. But I didn't care.

When we had finally reached the dorms, he head- locked me a goodbye as we both parted ways into our own dorms. Once I got into my room, I changed into something more comfortable and sat on my couch. 

(credits to original owner)

I decided I was just going to tell Lix immediately and get it out of the way, so I texted him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                          Y/Nnnieeeee

                                                                                                                                                      yo i need to tell u smth

YongLix

sure wassup

                                                                                                                                                                            Y/Nnnieeeee

                                                                                               u see its kinda important  can u come to my dorm?

YongLix

ofc omw <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Less than 20 seconds later, I heard a knock at the door.

I smiled and walked over to the door, unlocked it and opened it to reveal an excited Felix. He ran into my room and rolled onto my bed.

I giggled at his random action. After a minute of him goofing around, he sat up straight and smiled at me.

"So, what did you want to tell me?"

I took a deep breathe. There was no backing out now. 

"You see, I- me- it-"

He patted my back and grinned at me.

"It's okay! You can tell me anything you want. I promise I won't judge."

I forced a smile and began. 

"I might have developed feeling for someone in the group... more specifically.. Lee Know-"

I looked at him to only see this eyes bigger than Jupiter and mouth wide open.

Was it a mistake to have told him?

A/N: I'm so sorry it's been a while! Thank you so much for reading this far! I hope I'm not moving the story on too fast but I hope you enjoy it so far. Please do vote and comment on this chapter if you want to of course! I do need to tell you guys that I have exams coming up soon. This does not mean I will be inactive but it does mean that I will be less frequent with updating. I will of course try my best to upload as much as possible. I hope you guys understand. I'm so sorry. But a new chapter will be out soon though! Have a lovely day/night! I love you guys <33