Part 11~ The Secret Garden

June 28th~  5:25am

"WAKEY WAKEY!"

I gasped for air as I sat up in bed for my eyes to be met with Lee Know.

"What the fuck was that for? I thought you were Felix or something."

"Well, I'm not. I wanted to tell you that the interview tomorrow well, today is cancelled," he said in a raspy voice that gave me the chills.

"You called me for that?! You woke me up and gave me a heart attack to say that a stupid interview was cancelled."

"Well, not just that..." he began as he looked away shyly.

"What else then?"

"Come with me!"

My face filled with confusion looked at him as he dragged me out of bed and ran outside into the cold. Even though it was summer, it was cold and I was only wearing thin pieces of pyjamas. As we ran, I managed to slip on some slippers and he ran gripping onto my wrist gently. He ran through the corridors, going outside and when I thought he was going to stop, he just kept going. We just ran for 5 minutes straight. And considering that I have no stamina at all, when we finally stopped, I breathed heavily as I clenched my stomach.

I stared at him blankly as I looked around at the small garden we were standing in. I saw an old fountain standing in the middle of the garden and a wooden swing with a seat. It looked really peaceful and there was a stone wall that was not very high and we could see the sunrise in the horizon. It looked like heaven. I looked over at him with an expression that showed I wanted an explanation.

"Do you like it? I'm sorry I brought you at this weird time. It's okay if you wanna go back because I know it-"

"I love it Lee Know."

"Really?"

"Really. But how did you find this place? Why did you bring me here? Is there something special about this place? I have so many questions..."

He looked around and smiled as I melted into his chocolate brown eyes again for the millionth time probably. He slowly broke the eye contact as he looked around as the orange light from the rising sun shone onto his side profile. 

"This my favourite place. It's a really quiet place. I just found it and whenever I want to relax I come here to destress."

I smiled at him whilst I said," Yeah, it's really nice. Do the others come here as well?"

"Oh.. I haven't really told anyone about this garden."

"Oh okay I see and- Wait you h-haven't told anyone about this place?"

"Yep. You're the first to know! I just thought you'd like it."

"I don't like it. I love it. Let's go on the swings!"

I sat on the swing as I stared over the horizon to look at the beautiful sunrise again. He began to push me from behind, allowing me to be higher into the air so that I could see the horizon more clearer. 

It seemed so perfect. 

It was perfect.

I am actually glad that he woke me up so early and gave me a heart attack to show me this place, if I had to be honest. 

"Y'know, you can come here anytime you want. Whenever you feel stressed. If I'm not there to comfort you, come here. Even if I'm not there physically, I will be here somehow. You're special Y/N. You're the best friend anyone could ask for."

My heart shattered when he said those words. I felt tears fill my eyes. I know I was just being delusional whenever I thought of him but now it was basically confirmed that he didn't see me as nothing more than a friend. And he did say that he had a crush. I should've known better. Why did I lead myself into this? 

If I knew I would fall into love, I should've kept my distance. But no. I grew closer, without knowing my heart would be broken soon after. It wasn't his fault either. I don't blame him. It just felt like a stab at the heart. But after this, I knew a lesson was taught. 

"You're my b- best friend too..."

A/N: Hi guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I wanted it to be something sweet and I thought it was pretty cute. I've attached some photos to just show how I view the garden as but of course if you imagine it to be something different, just ignore that. Thank you for reading this far and please look forward to the next chapter that I will hopefully upload soon. Have a lovely day/night! I love you guys! <33

P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 100+ READS! YOU ARE THE BEST AND THIS HAS MOTIVATED ME SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

 I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Mental Health Reminder: I hope you're doing well! Make sure to drink plenty of water and please don't skip any meals

Mental Health Reminder: I hope you're doing well! Make sure to drink plenty of water and please don't skip any meals. You are perfect just the way you are. Have fun and enjoy the happy moments you have! Sleep well and remember that if there is no one for you, I will always root for you no matter how far apart we are. I love you!