Part 26~ The Perfect Night... Or not?

July 2nd~ 6:30pm

The figure walked closer to me and looked at me.

"Y/N?"

I looked closely at the figure only to realise that it was...

"Lee Know? What're you doing here?"

The bright sun rays lit his face so that I could see clearer.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He said quietly.

"I- don't know?"

He huffed and walked away from me slowly. He looked around as he strolled on the fresh, green grass. I walked up to him and strolled with him, silently. We both walked together and didn't say a word. 

It was peaceful. Every so often, I would turn around to look at his face, but other than that I was too busy walking and observing the scenery. 

Suddenly, he stopped.

"I'm going now."

I guess he was tired now.

"I'll come with you then. I getting-"

"No. I'm going myself," he said coldly and just walked off.

He just left. This was not him. Did I do something to him?

I didn't remember saying or doing anything that would upset him so I was really confused.

I decided that I wouldn't follow him as he already seemed pissed at me. Was this starting again? 

I walked over to a small patch of grass and sat on it. I was sad that he was mad at me but I was still so confused. I tried to forget about what had just happened so I laid down on my back and looked up at the orange sky. The clouds looked like pink swirls of cotton candy and the birds in the distance were singing beautiful songs. Myself 6 years ago would never have even imagined that years later, I would be thinking about a guy in a garden. The smell of fresh grass filled the air and the feeling of relief rushed past me. My mind was just empty. I had no thoughts. Just how I liked it. I was just admiring the view. I closed my heavy eyes. I wasn't going to fall asleep but I just felt like closing my eyes. I felt the grass touch the top of my arms and gentle breezes hit past me.

About an hour later, I slowly got up and began to walk back to the dorms. I felt relieved and I felt like I had dropped a lot of the burden on my mind. Normally, on my birthdays I would open my presents at the night, so I decided to do that when I got to the dorms.

I slipped off my shoes when I got inside and sat on the bed. I had already opened Han's, Felix's and Changbin's gift. I got a shared present from Hyunjin, Jeongin and Seungmin so I opened that. A card slipped out of the wrapping paper first. I opened it and read it. Then I saw a large black box.

 Then I saw a large black box

(credits to original owner)

Of course Hyunjin would want to give something Versace related. But I still loved it. The sunglasses also looked extremely stylish.