Part 2~ The loud union

June 25th~ 11:50am

"Hwang Hyunjin you're so handsome!"

"하나 둘 셋 가자!(one, two three, let's go!)"

"Hey Guys! Do you like my abs?!"

Loud noises. He told me to follow the loud noises. So this must be the room. I mean they certainly are loud. Being a fangirl for over 4 years taught me that. I knocked on the door. 

A boy opened the door and bowed. "You must be Y/N. I'm-"

"Seungmin. I know." I said as I stood there smiling at his puppy-like features. He gestured for me to come in when my smile suddenly dropped at the sight of the other 7 boys. Some were shirtless, some were sweating and some were twerking? I immediately looked down at the floor as they fixed themselves. It was quite amusing but I obviously didn't want to show it. 

"I'm so sorry about that. It's fine now," said a certain Chan. I laughed it off as they all stood into a line. It looked as if they were part of the military. They each introduced themselves: 

"I'm Bang Chan."

"I'm Yongbok!"

"I'm Hyunjin."

"I'm Han."

"I'm Jeongin."

"I'm Seungmin."

Pause... I looked up to see Lee Know spacing out. Seungmin nudged him. "The fuck was that for Seu- Oh I'm sorry. I'm Lee Know." 

Cute.

"I'm Binnie that looks good in a beanie!"

We all laughed at the unamusing statement. Everyone started to ask me questions. It was a bit overwhelming if I had to be honest.

"How old are you?"

"Can I call you noona?"

"Who is the most handsome out of us all?"

"Do you have a Samsung or I Phone?"

"D you listen to Day6?"

"STOP!" There was a weird silence. It was very weird to see them quiet.

"Okay I'll give a huge introduction and if you have any more questions then I'll answer them," I said as I smiled.

"I'm Seo Y/N and-"

"Ay you guys we're Seo siblings!" Changbin cheered by himself as everyone glared at him. "Oh I'm sorry. Continue.."

"So yeah I'm Y/N and I'm 24. And no don't call me noona. I like reading and listening to your music. I have an I Phone. My favourite food is 치즈떡볶이 (cheese tteokbokki) and my favourite drink is strawberry milk. I have been a fan of you guys for like 4 years now but I don't have a favourite member." It was all true except from the last point. I definitely had a favourite member. Lee Know. He was so handsome and cute and funny and-

"What's your favourite song by us?", a handsome tall boy asked. 

"I mean I love a lot of your songs but if I had to choose it would be Voices."

"Do you listen to any other groups?" a cute boy asked.

"I like New Jeans and-"

"Uri omma omma god~ omma omma god!"

"Shut up Changbin!"Jeongin screeched. 

"Haaha- yes I like New Jeans and Day 6."

"YAYYY!! YOU'RE A MY DAY TOO!?!"

I laughed and nodded my head. I was really liking their vibe already. I thought it would take a while to get used to but I was already getting comfortable with them. But there was just one thing that was disturbing me. Lee Know. He was really quiet. Was he uncomfortable with me? Did he not like my presence?