Part 20~ Silly Emotions

July 2nd~ 9:00am

"C'mon, Y/N. Let's go."

I shoved my phone into my pocket, grabbed the small, white bag on the side table and walked out of the door. As I shut the door, Chan spoke up:

"So, did you open the gifts?"

"Oh, I usually open my presents at the end of the day, so I'll probably open them when we come back home."

We both got into the black car that Lee Know was driving. Chan sat in the passenger seat and, Han and Seungmin were in the back. The other four were in the other car, which was being driven by Hyunjin.

"Lee Know hyung, what beach are we going to?" Han asked as the car started. 

"The sandy kind," he retorted. 

Seungmin, Han and I groaned loudly as Bang Chan tried to connect the Bluetooth to the radio. 

"What song do you guys want?" Chan asked.

"HAPPY! Day6!" Seungmin yelled almost immediately.

I looked at Seungmin in shock, but then we both ended up yelling the lyrics to the song. After about half an hour, Han, Seungmin and Chan were fast asleep. 

The serene atmosphere was only broken by the sound of our car's engine and the low volume of the peaceful music. It was a moment of tranquillity and peace, with the warm breeze blowing through the window and the stunning scenery passing by. I felt drowsy but I couldn't help but admire the beautiful view. We drove past the green fields ahead and the clear rivers, that seemed to be abandoned. The nature-filled silence was then broken by a low voice.

"How the fuck did you forget your birthday?"

I peeked into the side windows to see Lee Know staring at me.

I shrugged.

"I dunno. Yesterday was too much to even think about birthdays."

I saw Lee Know to scratch the back of his neck in embarrassment. I knew that he was thinking about the way he got mad at Min Jun. But all I could think about was me telling Felix and Seungmin about my emotions. 

But of course, he didn't know that.

He shouldn't know.

They were just silly emotions.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this far. I'm so sorry this is such a short chapter. I've been quite busy, so rather than keeping you waiting I thought I'd give you this. I hope you enjoyed this though! Please vote and comment if you want to. Have an amazing day/night! I love you all <33