Part 8~ Tranquility

June 27th ~  11:25am

As I loudly stretched on my bed, I smiled at myself. I remembered that today was the day that I was going to hang out with Lee Know.

I honestly thought we'd never talk to each other so I was so happy when he told me he didn't hate me. Slowly, I reached out for my phone to see 1K messages from the group chat. I thought they said they wouldn't stay up but I guess they did. By "they", I mean Hyunjin, Lee Know, Han and Felix (AKA PaboRacha+ Felix). I looked through their messages and began to laugh out loud.

(a small snippet of their messages)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                     STRAY KIDS 🔥🔥🔥

hanji

u guys have u thought ab hanging out one day

we should do that

like just us

ballerino

hahha lol im hanging out w Y/N today loserrrr                                                                                                          

YongLix

huh no fairrr

PrinceJin

she's prob gonna walk off the moment she realises how weird you are

hanji

BRO FRRR

YongLix

that's soo trueee

hanji

BAAHAHAHAHAHHA

PrinceJin

umm guys

he's still typing smth

HYUNG IM SORRY 

IT WAS A JOKE

PLS FORGIVE MEE

ballerino

how many fucking times do i need to tell you i will airfry the shit out of you? you ugly ass monkey. like wtf r u visual in the group? we could adopt a hippo and call it our visual instead there'd be no fucking difference. like im surprised no girl has fainted. not coz of ur looks but ur stanky ass breath. like brush for once rather than eating ur cereal everyday. istg ill hunt u down if u touch my breakfast u monkey.

hanji

damnnnn

YongLix

dang that was harsh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I giggled thinking about his savage comebacks for everything. 

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. I sat down in some comfortable clothes as I waited for the stylists to come and give me my outfit for the photoshoot.

Once they arrived, they gave me my clothes for the photoshoot and did my makeup.

Outfit: