Part 1~ The Beginning

June 25th~ 11:35

"Hello! You must be Seo Y/N! Follow me please," the receptionist said, walking me through several hallways. As I fiddled with my fingers, I peered through the doors we walked past. I could see trainees, and famous idols dancing in rooms. It felt strange. I was going to be one of the idols in the rooms. Suddenly we stopped.

"Just knock on the door and he'll let you in! Good luck!" she said and scurried off. 

"Thanks," I muttered. I looked around and stared at the wooden door. I could hear an annoying voice. It sounded like singing. "Wae guroji mola.. wae guroji molaaa." It was very annoying. I took a deep breath and murmured," You can do this Y/N. Once you've done this, you're a K-Pop idol and not in any other group. In Stray Kids." 

Hesitantly, I knocked on the door. 

"Come in!"

"Oh hello! You must be... Ahh Seo Y/N. Please have a seat." he said. "You must know me. I'm kawaii JYP." I forced a smile. My dream job was on the line. 

"Yes I know you sir. You are my inspiration. I'm so glad you let me have this rare opportunity of joining a boy group. I promise I won't let you down!"

"That's good. I know you won't but I need to go over some rules. First, like any other idol you cannot curse on screen. That's very important. Next, you cannot share a dorm room with the rest of the members. Because you know- And finally the most important. You are not allowed to be in a romantic relationship with anyone especially with the members. If I get any information about a relationship I will have to fire you. Now you can go and meet the members. Go down the corridor until the cafeteria. Then the loudest room near it will be their practice room."

I bowed and left the room. That was certainly very odd. And um about the dating thing, I don't know how that'll go. I literally love everyone in Stray Kids but they'll probably find me ugly so I don't have a problem with that.   

I kept walking down the hallways until...

A/N I'm so sorry this is a very short first chapter but I promise there will be more in the next chapter. 

Mental Health Check: Are you feeling okay? Fix your posture. Have you had a cup of water? If you haven't, go and drink water. Have any important medicine. You are amazing no matter what! I love you guys so much. Whatever you do in your life will be great. <33