Chapter 1

Love can happen at any time with anyone. It knows no boundaries. Love brings peace but also creates chaos, and still, people fall in love to experience both.

Aryansh Shekhawat, 28 years old and the eldest child and heir of the Shekhawat clan, fell in love with Piya Sharma, 23 years old, the eldest child of a middleclass Sharma family.

Their story didn't begin with love or infatuation, but with a fight that built a wall of hatred and indifference between them. For Piya, being in the bad books of her boss was a challenge. Aryansh had made it clear from the start that he was displeased with her. However, their conflicts slowly created space in Aryansh's heart for Piya, and he began to let go of his angry boss persona.

As time passed, Piya started to notice the other side of Aryansh and began to develop feelings for him. They eventually confessed their mutual attraction, but faced many hurdles. Despite misunderstandings, their bond grew stronger. They accepted their love for each other, binding their souls, hearts, and bodies.

Aryansh, who once saw Piya as a source of chaos, learned to appreciate the depth of their relationship. This experience taught him not to take things lightly, leading him to become stricter at work. Yet, his relationship with Piya deepened. (Their full story can be read in Book 1 Bound by Love.)

Dinner Date

Tonight was a Friday, and Aryansh and Piya were finally going on their long-awaited dinner date after office hours. Aryansh had been extremely busy for the last two weeks, but Piya understood his work commitments and always made sure to take care of him in the office. Their behavior remained purely professional in front of others, but once Aryansh's cabin door was closed, the atmosphere shifted.

He had reserved a private table in a quiet corner to enjoy some intimacy with Piya, instructing the servers to approach them only when called.

With one arm wrapped around her waist and the other holding her hand, Aryansh felt a sense of contentment. Piya was feeding him, as he was not in the mood to eat alone.

"Jaana..." he sighed, a hint of yearning in his voice.

Piya recognized his intentions immediately. His grip tightened, pulling her closer. If he pulled her any further, she would end up sitting on his lap. She shot him a warning glare, signaling him to rein in his desires.

"Don't. Don't you dare think or do anything," she teased, although her smile betrayed her amusement.

"Just a quick moment, please," he pleaded, wanting to take a step further.

Piya responded with a mocking smile and pinched his hand, bringing him back from his amorous daydream.

Aryansh pouted, rubbing the spot where she had pinched him. "Look how badly you've marked me! Now you have to kiss it better."

She took his hand and pressed a soft kiss to it. "There, now it's fine. So eat by yourself and let me enjoy my food."

Noticing her slightly unusual behavior, Aryansh attempted to decipher what was wrong. One thought crossed his mind.

"Are you on your periods, Jaana?" he whispered, only to have Piya cough in surprise.

"No, shut up and eat your food!" she retorted, a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

He chuckled at her reaction and returned to his dinner.

The Drive Home

After dinner, Aryansh drove Piya home. As they traveled, she noticed several cars trailing behind them.

"Baby, are those cars following us?" she asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

"Yes," Aryansh confirmed. When she pressed for more information, he explained, "It's for safety and security purposes. You don't need to worry; they'll keep their distance."