Chapter 17

Where's she?

Aryansh asked with narrowed eyes.

She went behind that man

Atharv answered in a scared and trembling voice seeing his elder brother's glare. Instead of wasting time in going down and chasing Piya through a car, Aryansh tells Ved to start the helicopter. They follow Piya from the helicopter.

They all get shock on seeing Piya's driving skills. Everyone appreciates her talent except the one person who is damn angry on her ruthless driving and that is none other than her own fiance.

Wow, bhabhi ( sister-in-law) drives like a pro and I pity that idiot now.

Kabir says when he sees Piya taking a 360 degree turn in the one way.

After driving for 30 minutes, they see Piya catching that guy and giving him slaps on the road before throwing him inside the car. They turn the helicopter on seeing Piya going back to the Shekhawat Palace.

Shekhawat Palace

Di (Sister)

Siya who's waiting for her sister at the entrance shock to see the man who misbehaved with her earlier.

Apologize to her now

Piya slaps that man before throwing him on her sister's feet.

Sorry Sister... Please accept...my apology

Be louder

Piya gives him one more slap before shouting at him.

Sorry sorry

Di leave him now. Jeeju (brother-in-law) please make her understand

Piya stops beating that man when she senses Aryansh behind her.

Atharv handle him

Aryansh tells Atharv to take the man out before going inside the mansion. He doesn't say anything to Piya. His friends also went to their allocated rooms.

Aryansh

Piya tries calling Aryansh but he doesn't listen to anything.

Next Day

Piya caught hold of Aryansh with the help of Atharv in the afternoon.

Baby, please listen

What

I was angry so

So will you risk your life? Did you care about anyone when you went to chase that bastard alone at night?

Aryansh is angry at her for chasing that man alone at night. He saw how she was driving last night and that is enough to fuel his anger. She could have waited for him to come and handle that man. He would have punished that man for his misbehaviour but Piya risking her life is not acceptable to him.

Sorry baby

You can't be so careless damnit

Aryansh shouts in anger which breaks Piya and she starts crying in the corner. Seeing her weeping like a baby, Aryansh goes near to her. He takes her in a hug and consoles her.

Shhh, calm down.

Hmmmm

After sometime she gets calm down and they both have lunch before going to prepare themselves for their engagement in the evening.

I'm still not well so don't know what I wrote