Chapter 18

The Shekhawat palace is decorated with the wysteria and rose flowers to mark the beginning of a beautiful relationship between the couple. The ball room is bustling with the people and our handsome groom is waiting for his love on the diaz.

After sometime Piya walks down the stairs with her sister and friends. Each eye in the room appreciates the choice of the Shekhawat heir because his fiance is looking no less than an angel. Her face is glowing due to the happiness of getting engaged with the love of her life. Her parents has a proud smile seeing her happy.

Piya stands beside the Aryansh for the engagement and the priest starts chanting the mantra before telling the couple to exchange the rings.

The rings get exchanged and both stare at each other with a smile and recollect their first meeting. It's been an eventful journey from enemies to lovers which will end with a marriage. For them this is the initial step towards their happily ever after.

The dance performance starts by the bride and groom side to celebrate the happy occasion. Aryansh takes Piya for a dance on the insistence of his parents and friends. The ball room is echoing with the laughs and mesmerizing dance performances.

On the other side

Mr. Tiwari, where are you taking me?

Atul Sharma was enjoying the engagement and the dance performances but suddenly he felt a backward pull. He turned and saw his friend Rakesh Tiwari taking him somewhere.

Rakesh Tiwari arrived at the palace late afternoon and from the time he came he tried to find Mr. Sharma. Finally he got the chance so he took Mr. Sharma into an empty room.

Mr. Sharma, you need to listen to what I am gonna say to you.

What?

The urgency in Tiwari's voice puzzles Atul Sharma.

This boy Aryansh Shekhawat is not right for your daughter. You don't know how cunning these Shekhawats are. To protect their name and image, they can go to any extent.

What are you saying Mr. Tiwari

Atul Sharma doesn't understand what Rakesh Tiwari is saying.

Aryansh Shekhawat was a drug addict a few years back and he was arrested for an attempt to murder. There's no wrong thing which he didn't do.

What rubbish Mr. Tiwari? You might be misunderstood. There's no bad news published against the Shekhawats.

They cleared their image with money and it all happened when he was abroad studying. He and his friends are involved with the Mafia as well, Mr. Sharma.

Atul Sharma sits down on the sofa by the time Rakesh Tiwari tells him the truth.

How? What should I do now Mr. Tiwari? My daughter loves that boy

Mr. Sharma, don't worry. We'll make your daughter understand. Let's go and talk with her

Yes, you are right, Atul Sharma agrees with his friends words.

Itni jaldi bhi kya hain? (What's the rush to do)

Atul Sharma and Rakesh Tiwari are shocked to see Aryansh standing at the threshold with an evil smirk.

Ved, Aryansh's friend, saw them going with worried faces and he followed them. He heard everything that was discussed inside and he immediately informed Aryansh.

You can leave the room Mr. Tiwari. I have to personally talk with my father in law

I'm not your father-in-law.

Atul Sharma signals Tiwari to leave the room as well as the palace. When Tiwari was leaving Aryansh blocked his path and whispered in his ear.

One more word from you and your whole family will pay the cost.

What are you saying to him?

Atul Sharma shouts seeing the scared face of Tiwari.

Anger is not good for your health and we don't want you to fall sick before the wedding. It will not be auspicious, father-in-law

Atul Sharma passes a hateful glare to Aryansh who laughs while closing the door.

What were you thinking to do earlier, father-in-law?

I'm not your father-in-law. I'll tell Piya what kind of sadistic bastard you are? There will not be any marriage.

Hmmm go and tell

He moves aside which puzzles Piya's father.

Well when you tell her about me then I'll also tell her how you killed her real parents?

Whatttttttttt

Atul Sharma stands like a statue on hearing Aryansh's words. He gulps the saliva in fear because if Piya comes to know about the truth then he may lose his daughter forever. He safeguarded this secret with his life then how Aryansh came to know.

Did you think that your secret will never come out?

Tha....ttt wa.....s an a...cci...den..t

Accident? Then why does your mother hate you? Why did she cut ties with you? Well you killed her favourite son in jealousy.

Nooooo that's a lie

Atul Sharma shouts while falling on the floor in regret.

Who will believe you? Mr. Sharma?

Atul Sharma looks at Aryansh with hate for his evil talks.

Don't give me such a nasty glare. I don't have any issues with you. It's just if you reveal my secret then I'll disclose your secret in front of the whole world. Poor Piya, how would she bear so many revelations in one day? She will break and will never trust anyone in her life.

Aryansh makes sad face while commenting on Piya's feelings. He kneels down beside his father-in-law to give him the fake sympathy.

You bastard

Shhhh no violence please

Piya will hate you when she comes to know how bad a person you are, Atul Sharma warns him

There's a rhyme "You mind your own business, I mind my own business. You kiss your own sweetheart and I kiss mine", winks at Atul Sharma